Cameron Dawson SPEAKS OUT

We're playing much more direct aggressive football since he came back in, stockdale does my head in holding up the play, sure it just frustrates the players who just want to get on with it and press forward, put pressure on the opposition not invite it.

Since coming in Cam has done very well. The loan last year was the right thing to build his confidence. That second half save was outstanding.

Stockdale might have to sit on the bench a while longer but I think he accepts that’s how it is and should be. Great to have two decent keepers competing for one spot.

The ginger Pagliuca 🧤 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, markg said:

Hope he carries on his current form and manages to get a good move 

Imagine not being able to enjoy days like yesterday because you are so bitter that your scapegoat won us the game. 

• Like 7

I was waiting for the away end to erupt for both of those saves he made. Unbelievable! I did think it was strange when Darren Moore suddenly brought Cameron Dawson in. That  just proves again that I know nothing about what is happening day to day at the club and why the manager is the manager and I should trust his decisions because my god Darren Moore has really earnt the trust and support of the fans.

• Like 1

Another one who’s done well from time out of the squad.

He was thrown in, with Wildsmith, into a dying side that didn’t care and couldn’t recover.

The lad has done well and needs support.

The same can be said of Iorfa. The stick is not needed. We can suggest players need dropping but social media hate does no one any good.

Well done, Cam

• Like 1

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

I think a full season playing as a no 1 and living away from his family made him develop immensely.

He also went through a promotion season and that’s invaluable experience in the squad we have. He looks like a new signing.

Outstanding game for Cameron.

I don’t think we should underestimate how much good the loan spell at Exeter has done for him.

He has always been agile and a decent shot stopper but the loan seems to have honed his positioning, communication and decision making.

He still puts his defenders under pressure occasionally with a loose throw out when a kick is required but miles better than before his loan.

Well done lad.

9 hours ago, markg said:

Hope he carries on his current form and manages to get a good move 

Yes it's great that the club ignored the advice offered by some, who wanted him gone, and got him signed on a long term contract. We now have a player who, as well as helping the team currently with excellent performances, is also a valuable asset should selling be considered.

• Like 1