BREAKING NEWS - THE NEW SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY KITS ARE HERE!

Loving both kits. At last the fans seem to have been listened to as to the type of kits most seem to prefer.

For me the home kit is simple, has a good thickness of stripe and the ‘Wednesday Blue’.

It looks  classy and, like some have said, Red numbers would look great. Black shorts and blue socks- perfect, although I prefer hooped socks myself.

I can see these kits selling really well and at least there is enough Summer left for fans and their kids to wear them on holiday.

I still think though, that the club miss a ‘commercial’ trick or two in not having a new kit ready to be sold straight after the old season ends. The income helps cash flow and might even help to pay for a player or two in the close season.

2 hours ago, mogbad said:

If anybody was going to find a negative in our new kits it was going to be you FFS

No i like the away kit reminds me of the yellow one i had growing up in the 90's.

for the first time in a while i am very tempted to get that shirt. 

well done to Macron.

Guest Jack the Hat

They are nice. Its a bit like when Disney took over Star Wars. There had been a few rubbish ones so they got the best bits out of the good ones and copied them . Its like that only MASSIVE.

Yay!!  In my mind, yellow is a traditional SWFC color - somebody has finally realized this after a few crazy looking shirts since Chansiri took over. 

I will definitely be looking at getting that one...  just have to figure out the Macron sizing...

Glad the home shirt doesn't have that stupid white patch on it...   that stopped me buying last season's shirt TBH...

Bring on the start of the season!!!

Love both. 

Like that the home shirt has stripes at the back. Last season's shirt looked naff with the white block in the absence of a name/number. 

Like that we now have a proper sponsor. Hopefully that's the last we see of Chansiri's name on the shirt