IT`S HERE, THE SHIRT REVEAL!!!!...

Guest mrbluesky

2 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

No, if they released it we'd have nothing to get angrymad about for the rest of the summer.

Don't worry, there will be plenty to be annoyed at, we could get a couple of days out of the kit launch alone....stripes in wrong place, wrong colours, stripes too wide, stripes too narrow, collar wrong, wrong colour for away kit....we fans are masters of being annoyed at the trivial.

It's what we do best (myself included)

lol

12 minutes ago, striker said:

Don't worry, there will be plenty to be annoyed at, we could get a couple of days out of the kit launch alone....stripes in wrong place, wrong colours, stripes too wide, stripes too narrow, collar wrong, wrong colour for away kit....we fans are masters of being annoyed at the trivial.

lol

Could be diagonal stripes for all I care just desperately want it available before first game. I'm taking my son to his first game and want to get him the full kit.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, striker said:

lol

Agreed I wonder if its a wednesday thing or if others get annoyed with the slightest changes 

wonder if Barcetalk or Bayerntalk had the same reaction to some of these 

bayern.jpg

fc-barcelona-home-kit (2).jpg

23 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I thought of Luton going from white to orange and wondered what their fans (both of them) thought.

Turns out they have a history of major changes to their home kits: http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Luton_Town/Luton_Town.htm

Didn’t Leeds change their kit to all white to be like Real Madrid as well? Think it used to be blue and yellow.

But I might have made that up….

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Gosh, we really do have people from all walks of life on Owlstalk.

Interesting as well to see that you live in Banbury too. Did you move there for the Cross? :ph34r:

Being a Wednesdayite, he’ll have moved there from the Cross.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, striker said:

lol

Crap badge, don't forget the badge.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Didn’t Leeds change their kit to all white to be like Real Madrid as well? Think it used to be blue and yellow.

The did have blue and yellow striped nets in the 90's I did wonder why 

2 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Juventus kit was inspired  by notts county 

1 hour ago, The coach said:

Juventus kit was inspired  by notts county 

Derry City’s kit is directly inspired by Dem Blades (through Billy Gillespie).

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

10 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Jesus Christ, just release the flaming kit , sick of hearing about it 

They are doing, just in time for the Christmas rush, so next Easter probobarbly!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ruscol85 said:

Didn’t they borrow a Notts C kit for a game and then changed to the same?

I think they had problems with the colour of there kit (pink) i think , after washing it was fading badly , they asked one of there players who was english if he knew anyone that made kits , He did and he put them in touch , the guy they contacted was a notts County Fan , and he sent them a black & white strip.