IT`S HERE, THE SHIRT REVEAL!!!!...

Guest mrbluesky

Guest Jack the Hat
19 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

is it wrong ive just googled this and im now looking at a shirt and short combo

Not if you've paired it up with a pair of khaki cargo shorts it isn't.

1 hour ago, MF TAZ said:

Haha 

and some of you moaning about them not getting the kit out swiftly 

embarrassing lads

i always had faith 

Still not released yet though. Would be a tad embarrassing if we aren't playing in the new kit on Saturday.

I do actually think we may do a reveal on Friday, when  our new players from Rotherham can be officially introduced. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, striker said:

Still not released yet though. Would be a tad embarrassing if we aren't playing in the new kit on Saturday.

I do actually think we may do a reveal on Friday, when  our new players from Rotherham can be officially introduced. 

Didn't we play last summer's friendlies in a completely different kit? Looked like a seismograph reading, think they were later auctioned off for charity, but at the time everybody assumed that was the official new kit

• Like 3

Just now, alanharper said:

Didn't we play last summer's friendlies in a completely different kit? Looked like a seismograph reading, think they were later auctioned off for charity, but at the time everybody assumed that was the official new kit

Yes, could understand that as we'd just signed with Macron.

I'll never understand how football clubs and kit manufacturers struggle to release kits when they have a year to do it. I wonder when they actually start the process?