IT`S HERE, THE SHIRT REVEAL!!!!...

Guest mrbluesky

10 minutes ago, striker said:

I was expecting the launch today, we play our first pre season game tomorrow. Surely not going to play in a makeshift kit again. 

A) you missed the joke didnt you 

B) does it really matter if we play in the new kit or the old kit for the pre season games, most of them are behind closed doors anyway 

Just now, PARKOWL said:

A) you missed the joke didnt you 

B) does it really matter if we play in the new kit or the old kit for the pre season games, most of them are behind closed doors anyway 

A) I certainly did, went straight over my head

lol

B) true, but tomorrow isn't behind closed doors is it?

No, doesn't matter as such,but not very organised to not have a new kit out by now. Plenty of time to get it sorted, not like the date pre season started was a surprise. 

11 minutes ago, striker said:

A) I certainly did, went straight over my head

lol

B) true, but tomorrow isn't behind closed doors is it?

No, doesn't matter as such,but not very organised to not have a new kit out by now. Plenty of time to get it sorted, not like the date pre season started was a surprise. 

fair play 

I personally dont understand the race to have it out as soon as we can, after all it is only the 1st of July,  I understand the launch was pencilled in for owls in the park but obviously that was cancelled 

Personally id love it if there was no leaks at all and it was revealed on the pitch at the first game, you could have the under 18s wandering around the concourse before during and after the game in the kit then keep the shop open until 9pm to sell them or once the kiosk close for half time stock them with boxes of shirts during the 2nd half and let them sell them from there after the full time whistle