Premier League 2022/23

Newcastle looking good again. 

Tbf, Howe has proven himself to be a better manager than I thought he was. Saw him as a bit of an Alan Curbishley type i.e. a brilliant job at one, particular club. 

You look at the work he's done at Newcastle in the same time that Gerrard has done a decidedly mediocre job at Villa. 

Thought it was a red.

He makes contact at knee height and, launches himself into the tackle. Doesn’t catch him full which is a slight mitigation but, his reaction tells you everything, he didn’t really complain did he?

Just now, BIG D said:

So it’s just a yellow now if you take someone out knee high with absolutely no intention of playing the ball. 

Both feet off the ball as well. Think they’ve looked at the contact and come to the conclusion that there wasn’t enough force to conclude endangering an opponent.

1 hour ago, SiJ said:

Newcastle looking good again. 

Tbf, Howe has proven himself to be a better manager than I thought he was. Saw him as a bit of an Alan Curbishley type i.e. a brilliant job at one, particular club. 

You look at the work he's done at Newcastle in the same time that Gerrard has done a decidedly mediocre job at Villa. 

Totally agree mate. I was in the same mode of thinking about Howe. I was totally wrong 

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

I know he’s just scored but Almiron really is a strange player, he looks so out of place sometimes. 

Agree but you can't knock his effort. Always puts a shift in. 

Can see him being replaced in next year or 2.