next two seaons

17 hours ago, bhaigh107 said:

I am making a prediction over the next two seasons, we will next season finish top of the division and win it by 10 points the following season we will finish in the championship play off positions.

Am I safe to have a little flutter on that?

17 hours ago, bobness said:

"Is this a good time to mention we are redoing the 10 year season ticket promo?"

:Chansiri:

"..at Champions League Prices, which is a money saving compared to the prices when we get to the Super League."

:Chansiri:

18 hours ago, bhaigh107 said:

I am making a prediction over the next two seasons, we will next season finish top of the division and win it by 10 points the following season we will finish in the championship play off positions.

I'll have a pint of whatever he's drinking.lol

18 hours ago, bhaigh107 said:

What do you drink mate? 

• Like 1

I think a record points total is the absolute minimum expectation any realistic fan can have at this point. 104 points minimum. Any less would be abject failure.

For the entire season we shall be referred to as ‘runaway league one leaders Sheffield Wednesday’. 

If I were you I’d be lumping on now before the imminent spendageddon kicks in any everyone else gets wind of what’s about to happen…

40 minutes ago, geriatricowl said:

Am I safe to have a little flutter on that?

Quadruple bet coming up!

L1 Title, Papa Murphy's (or whatever it's called), League & FA Cups.

It's definitely on!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I think a record points total is the absolute minimum expectation any realistic fan can have at this point. 104 points minimum. Any less would be abject failure.

For the entire season we shall be referred to as ‘runaway league one leaders Sheffield Wednesday’. 

If I were you I’d be lumping on now before the imminent spendageddon kicks in any everyone else gets wind of what’s about to happen…

This nearly exactly,I like the sound off 'runaway league 1 leaders Sheffield Wednesday 'but,I'd add before between in and everyone and take any out..

UTO

Guest Andy W
19 hours ago, Eastern said:

That’ll be nice.

I am strangely optimistic about things at the moment.

Wait till September that should cure you

We would need two massive summer windows 

I think we will get promoted next season abs I think we will be a mid table team year after though too just think the championship is getting so hard now there seems to be about 12/15 realistic teams that can make those playoffs every year it really is like a premier league two 

I remember when we didn't turn up against Hull.

1or 2 more signing they said..autos next season they said..

Sometimes when you get a chance you better grab it cos you may not get another for yonks.

I have a sickening feeling we could be here for a piggie type length of time or worse.

Moore sacked at xmas and big shyte to follow.

The good news is; I'm usually optimistic.