next two seaons

3 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

I am making a prediction over the next two seasons, we will next season finish top of the division and win it by 10 points the following season we will finish in the championship play off positions.

Let's hope you're right - that would be one hell of a ride

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

12 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

I am making a prediction over the next two seasons, we will next season finish top of the division and win it by 10 points the following season we will finish in the championship play off positions.

Every chance but I expect the phantom laughing emoji to be popping up very soon.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

Brave man but I support your sentiments

18 minutes ago, bhaigh107 said:

What are you basing this prediction on?  Blind faith or do you something we don't?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bhaigh107 said:

Well, that's a relief :duntmatter:

1 hour ago, bhaigh107 said:

Nice prediction !!  I’ll go with that  #uto 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bhaigh107 said:

That’ll be nice.

I am strangely optimistic about things at the moment.

Checks calendar..................no it's not April 1st

Checks weekday, hmm.... it's Tuesday so he's probably not out boozing

I know, drugs, got to be drugs!

Other than that I'm in!

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, bhaigh107 said:

Yes Please!!😁