Brendan Wiredu

Was being watched by Forest scouts and other championship clubs. 

He has operated as an anchor behind a two-man midfield this season, whilst he’s also operated as a more conventional central midfielder.

Might be a good replacement for Luongo that we seem to be looking for 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jim said:

This type of link is probably one of the clearest indications yet that our recruitment strategy is changing?

I think it has for a while with FDB, Adeniran, Brown as examples. A bit hit and miss perhaps but getting some younger athletic players in. If one or two developed they could be worth a bit of money too 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bluesteel. said:

I think it has for a while with FDB, Adeniran, Brown as examples. A bit hit and miss perhaps but getting some younger athletic players in. If one or two developed they could be worth a bit of money too 

I’m interested to see how we go this summer. Some will disagree but I thought last summer’s recruitment was arguably our best since the first summer window under Chansiri. It all went awry after hence this summer being a crucial one in order to push forward rather than fall backwards again.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

We could sing the lyrics to i am a creep by Radiohead. Very fitting given Johnny Greenwood is an owl !

He was cheap

He's our Wiredu

How the hell did we get him here

We know he belongs here

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

42 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

We could sing the lyrics to i am a creep by Radiohead. Very fitting given Johnny Greenwood is an owl !

26 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

He's a creep

4 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

What about 

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdu

Bit late t party there.....some of us have to work though😁

1 hour ago, Jim said:

I’m interested to see how we go this summer. Some will disagree but I thought last summer’s recruitment was arguably our best since the first summer window under Chansiri. It all went awry after hence this summer being a crucial one in order to push forward rather than fall backwards again.

I think it’s more analytical now and in like with other clubs trying to stay the right side of p&s

• Like 2