Brendan Wiredu

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Indeed how dare those fans expect the club they support with their time, money and passion.

How dare they expect the club to tell them anything. What we like.

Nobody forces you to support the club though. It's a choice at the end of the day. 

Just now, HootHoot said:

Nobody forces you to support the club though. It's a choice at the end of the day. 

I just find it funny some of the replies on here to defend the club.😂😂😂

How dare the fans expect to be told whats going on. Theres nothing like making the fans feel like they are not just a cash cow to milk when needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

I just find it funny some of the replies on here to defend the club.😂😂😂

How dare the fans expect to be told whats going on. Theres nothing like making the fans feel like they are not just a cash cow to milk when needed.

Give it a rest already. As long as the manager knows what's what, then it doesn't make that much of a difference. We'll find out eventually. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, HootHoot said:

Give it a rest already. As long as the manager knows what's what, then it doesn't make that much of a difference. We'll find out eventually. 

5 more years if DC in charge we could be none league.lol

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, swfcGibbo said:

Great shout with Longstaff. He's been superb while on loan at Mansfield.

Jesus he's dropped down to playing at Mansfield?? He was playing in the Prem earlier this season- now that is a drop.

Would definately take him here.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

Jesus he's dropped down to playing at Mansfield?? He was playing in the Prem earlier this season- now that is a drop.

He had an unsuccessful spell at Aberdeen and I think he wanted to get out and play games. 17 games and 6 goals for Mansfield. He would be a superb signing IMO.

• Like 1

On 21/05/2022 at 00:57, swfc-dan said:

He was rated as a real talent 18months ago. Must have upset someone to be in bottom tier a year later.

On 21/05/2022 at 06:33, swfcGibbo said:

He had an unsuccessful spell at Aberdeen and I think he wanted to get out and play games. 17 games and 6 goals for Mansfield. He would be a superb signing IMO.

Watched Longstaff in the game at salford city and he was gash, crosses were hopeless, lost all but one challenge in the air, easily shrugged off the ball, didnt look a prem player at all, didnt even look a decent league two player and his stats bear that out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

dear me. 

With the exception of the Christmas season ticket debacle, has he really set a foot wrong this season? 

Backed Moore in the summer and looks to be backing him in this window too.

What more do you want?

• Like 1