BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

Looks like he’s got stronger on that video 

my guess is he will have a decent career, would imagine he’s good enough for championship not sure if he will kick on above that 

I’d also wager out of him and shaw he will have the better career 

would have been great having compete with hunt for right wing back and Mendez-Laing with Johnston for left wing back 

but then we’d only use him for his pace in certain games he bench warms behind all our current wingbacks 

• Haha 1

If you haven't got one, keep refreshing, seats are becoming available - my guess is, people have clicked on one and either decided not to keep it, or the time it is held has elapsed so available again

12 minutes ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

So frustrating they are in my basket but I can’t pay 😣

Had the same problem Mate with a credit card, changed my payment to a debit card and it went through first time.

17 minutes ago, fpowl said:

Looks like he’s got stronger on that video 

my guess is he will have a decent career, would imagine he’s good enough for championship not sure if he will kick on above that 

I’d also wager out of him and shaw he will have the better career 

would have been great having compete with hunt for right wing back and Mendez-Laing with Johnston for left wing back 

but then we’d only use him for his pace in certain games he bench warms behind all our current wingbacks 

This is all well and good but has he got a ticket yet?

• Haha 2