BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

1 minute ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

Keeps saying payment failed even though all card details are correct. Anybody having the same problem? 

Give them a ring if you don't get it sorted. I had the same problem when renewing my season ticket and it was a problem with the payment gateway that they use

1 minute ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

Keeps saying payment failed even though all card details are correct. Anybody having the same problem? 

I did have that problem and then noticed that I had different  card from the one on which I purchased my season ticket and that cardholder name was slightly different, it had only an initial instead of full first name. Corrected this and sale sailed through. Good luck.

5 minutes ago, markg said:

Give them a ring if you don't get it sorted. I had the same problem when renewing my season ticket and it was a problem with the payment gateway that they use

Just booked last ticket in block EE South stand, all sold out in north and south now. 331 tickets left on kop & grandstand as at 9.30am

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

Did this with me because I was on work VPN - try coming off VPN

13 minutes ago, ThisCityIsOurs88 said:

have you got another card you can use.  Did this to me a few weeks ago with my Lloyds debit. Had to use another card.