BREAKING - Playoff Ticket Details are here and they're unbelievably cheap!!

Just now, Chilli said:

0 left :ghoulguy:

and I've just checked again and 11 are available!!

Obviously people must have then in their basket, but for whatever reason don't buy them, and once the transaction has timed out, they become available for sale again.

I think we can agree though that it will be sold out in the next few minutes, however I'm sure the club still has lower Leppings Lane up it's sleeve :Chansiri:

3 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

Aa was sold for Portsmouth. Portsmouth were seated 6 rows back. Sunderland 15 rows back on upper west but weds have to beg sag for us to sell aa and lower west. So it's a 30500 sell out at the min what a joke . That's 1000 less in away end than Portsmouth . 1000 less lower west and about 500 in block aa. Sort it out or the club needs to take this labour council sag to court. No other club has to put up with this nonsense 

SYP doing their best to absolve themselves of any blame with the disaster, pinning it on the ground instead. 🛎 ends

2 minutes ago, Chilli said:

and I've just checked again and 11 are available!!

Obviously people must have then in their basket, but for whatever reason don't buy them, and once the transaction has timed out, they become available for sale again.

I think we can agree though that it will be sold out in the next few minutes, however I'm sure the club still has lower Leppings Lane up it's sleeve :Chansiri:

I've been placed in a queue now.  I really should get some work done but this is more fun lol

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

Aa was sold for Portsmouth. Portsmouth were seated 6 rows back. Sunderland 15 rows back on upper west but weds have to beg sag for us to sell aa and lower west. So it's a 30500 sell out at the min what a joke . That's 1000 less in away end than Portsmouth . 1000 less lower west and about 500 in block aa. Sort it out or the club needs to take this labour council sag to court. No other club has to put up with this nonsense 

Block AA has been available, but is now sold out.  I'm sure an agreement must have been made with SAG for approx 1000 tickets to be made available on LLL once all tickets have officially sold out (but I'll not put my house on it!!). 

• Like 1

Have we got lower leppings lane then?
I honestly don’t get why a whole block of seats on the north stand has to be netted off? There’s a who stand between the north and away supporters plus the fact you’d have to climb up a tier just to get at them. 
I remember when pigs had that corner between LL and north and there was all sorts being thrown between us. We put the handful of Wycombe fans in there in 2012 for final game. Obviously out of the question now the seats have been taken out. 
Gets on my ********!

Rant over.

17 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

Have we got lower leppings lane then?
I honestly don’t get why a whole block of seats on the north stand has to be netted off? There’s a who stand between the north and away supporters plus the fact you’d have to climb up a tier just to get at them. 
I remember when pigs had that corner between LL and north and there was all sorts being thrown between us. We put the handful of Wycombe fans in there in 2012 for final game. Obviously out of the question now the seats have been taken out. 
Gets on my ********!

Rant over.

I'm only assuming that once all tickets have sold that LLL tickers will become available; there's obviously a recent precedent for this happening with the Portsmouth game, so even SAG doesn't have any legitimate excuse for not allowing the club to make these available.

With regards to Block T, well that's a completely different matter and doesn't make any sense whatsoever.  I know in the past someone said it was something to do with safety on the concourse but surely if that was the case block P1 would also be unavailable because it would be unsafe at the other end of the concourse as well.  Who knows?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Chilli said:

Block AA has been available, but is now sold out.  I'm sure an agreement must have been made with SAG for approx 1000 tickets to be made available on LLL once all tickets have officially sold out (but I'll not put my house on it!!). 

Aa was not for sale last night or 1st thing today . Did they go on sale this morning?

1 minute ago, Hyde2005 said:

Aa was not for sale last night or 1st thing today . Did they go on sale this morning?

I honestly don't know, but on about 3 or 4 occasions this morning the odd ticket has become available in block AA, so they must have been on sale, otherwise these tickets wouldn't appear on the ticket site.