That will do.

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Not be black, unfortunately.

I honestly think you might be right, unfortunately

30 minutes ago, Dollydaydream said:

Don't know why the Moore haters can't have their own forum  so they can talk about their favorite pitch forks and burning torches. Could even arrange a soggy biscuit night when Wednesday lose. Parajack can be the grand master.

Luke can be the grand wizard.

• Like 3

As I’ve said many many times that first season after relegation from the championship is notoriously difficult for us and we’ve more often than not sailed very close to the wind with regards to relegation to the fourth tier of English football for the very first time in our history.

We haven’t been nowhere near that kind of scenario this season despite the various problems Moore has had to contend with including EFL imposed restrictions and injuries and to still be in with a chance of promotion is a pretty decent achievement.

I think regardless of what happens this season, Moore will go on to be a very good manager for us. I mean FFS we could amass 50 points from an home campaign this season and you’ve still got some moaning. F**k me there was none of this critical sh!t when Lukuhay, Monk and Pulis were in charge and the level we’re currently at has nothing to do with it, our home record this season with 2 games still to be played at Hillsborough is f**king fantastic TBH.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

eh? We won, 

we won’t always play well,

we’ve moved up to 5 th

why do people still hate Moore? 

I just don’t understand why there are still people booting off at Moore about nothing at the slightest opportunity.

what’s he got to do to be universally liked?  

Its because they are rassists lol (sorry GermanBird 😁)

6 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

No I know, I saw that, and I agreed with you in the match day thread but he knows more than us, it’s his job and he got us three points today and I think as baffling as that seemed to us at the time, we got the three points, so you have to give him credit,  don’t you? 

I honestly think it's more credit that we have good players than moores tactical judgement.

• Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, debram said:

I honestly think it's more credit that we have good players than moores tactical judgement.

Moore brought these players in though, both of today’s  goal scorers are his signings. You might not rate his tactical judgement but we are  in the Playoff places with 6 games to go.

He does thing I wouldn’t do on the face of it as you know…. 

but

1. he’s played professional football and I haven’t .

2. All the players seem to respect him.

3. He’s brought good players to the club

4. he’s had to rebuild the squad and we are in the playoffs 

5. He works with these players everyday,

he knows who’s ill, who’s dogs died, who’s knackered, who’s weeing the other lads off, who’s on fire in training and who isn’t.

6. He knows what to expect from the opposition. ( I don’t, 90% of these players I’ve never even heard of).

He’s getting result so I think we should respect him. Managing is difficult, managing while in the limelight while everyone is on social media questioning your decisions, must even more difficult.

yet we’re doing really well. 

We might not always agree with what he’s doing but we have to trust he knows best. 

Realistically if I was in charge we probably wouldn’t be in the playoffs. I would just play loads of strikers I think 😃So I don’t think I have the right to be too critical of him personally. 

4 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Moore brought these players in though, both of today’s  goal scorers are his signings. You might not rate his tactical judgement but we are  in the Playoff places with 6 games to go.

but

he knows who’s ill, who’s dogs died, who’s knackered, who’s weeing the other lads off, who’s on fire in training and who isn’t.

6. He knows what to expect from the opposition. ( I don’t, 90% of these players I’ve never even heard of).

He’s getting result so I think we should respect him. Managing is difficult, managing while in the limelight while everyone is on social media questioning your decisions, must even more difficult.

We might not always agree with what he’s doing but we have to trust he knows best. 

Realistically if I was in charge we probably wouldn’t be in the playoffs. I would just play loads of strikers I think 😃So I don’t think I have the right to be too critical of him personally. 

This 👍

(and I did love his subs today - still can't get my head around it)

11 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Not be black, unfortunately.

Now this is what I hate about this site Neil

I don't like being called a racist, I couldn't care if he was the same colour as Mr Bobby

It's not the first time I've seen this has been alluded to on here

His decision making is poor, time after time again.

Someone mentioned big Ron's team earlier, yeah he might have got some scrappy draws, but in those draws I don't remember Danny Wilson playing upfront whilst Williams sat on the bench, otherwise he would have got pelters too

I sometimes despair with people trying to be all whiter than white (no pun intended) and make all Moore's critics by playing the race card

• Like 3

7 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

but

Some good pointers there, we all have our own assumptions I guess that's what this sites for, its difficult for any manager, no one can please everyone.

• Like 1

I too think it’s pretty despicable to label people as racists or potential racists if they criticise DM. Pathetic, easy stereotyping by the racism pointers really. It’s just likely or at least intended, to make people think it’s not worth making a critical point just because of DM's origins. 

So I wonder, what about when lots of us were slating Monk? 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Jim said:

As I’ve said many many times that first season after relegation from the championship is notoriously difficult for us and we’ve more often than not sailed very close to the wind with regards to relegation to the fourth tier of English football for the very first time in our history.

We haven’t been nowhere near that kind of scenario this season despite the various problems Moore has had to contend with including EFL imposed restrictions and injuries and to still be in with a chance of promotion is a pretty decent achievement.

I think regardless of what happens this season, Moore will go on to be a very good manager for us. I mean FFS we could amass 50 points from an home campaign this season and you’ve still got some moaning. F**k me there was none of this critical sh!t when Lukuhay, Monk and Pulis were in charge and the level we’re currently at has nothing to do with it, our home record this season with 2 games still to be played at Hillsborough is f**king fantastic TBH.

Some good points there Jim, but you lost me when you said 'F**k me there was none of this critical sh!t when Lukuhay, Monk and Pulis were in charge’. 

That bit was blatantly untrue, unless of course you were being all Alanis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MBMitchell said:

Now this is what I hate about this site Neil

I don't like being called a racist, I couldn't care if he was the same colour as Mr Bobby

It's not the first time I've seen this has been alluded to on here

His decision making is poor, time after time again.

Someone mentioned big Ron's team earlier, yeah he might have got some scrappy draws, but in those draws I don't remember Danny Wilson playing upfront whilst Williams sat on the bench, otherwise he would have got pelters too

I sometimes despair with people trying to be all whiter than white (no pun intended) and make all Moore's critics by playing the race card

What colour is Mr Bobby? 

I presume he is blue but I can’t be sure.