That will do.

10 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I think it’s the players, they have to have some accountability.

they weren’t very good today by there standards and it’s the same staring team as last week I think.

I don’t understand why we are always blaming Moore. I’m not sure what he could have done today.

we were good until they scores and for me Hutch was at fault for that.

then we battled it out and one of Moore’s subs got the assist.

Surely Moore won us the game today, on a day when the players were well below par 

He put laing on the left wing cutting out Johnsons space who has been our main threat and best creator/crosser.

• Like 3

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, debram said:

He put laing on the left wing cutting out Johnsons space who has been our main threat and best creator/crosser.

No I know, I saw that, and I agreed with you in the match day thread but he knows more than us, it’s his job and he got us three points today and I think as baffling as that seemed to us at the time, we got the three points, so you have to give him credit,  don’t you? 

11 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

eh? We won, 

we won’t always play well,

we’ve moved up to 5 th

why do people still hate Moore? 

I just don’t understand why there are still people booting off at Moore about nothing at the slightest opportunity.

what’s he got to do to be universally liked?  

Get promotion I would guess!!

4 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Not convinced that would do it 

It wouldn’t mate, we win the play off final and some bungalow head’s first words after the final whistle would be…

”yeah but, a good manager would have got us up in the auto’s”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, debram said:

This. For me it’s not a question of hating Moore as someone else alludes to in this thread. Personally I’d stick with him as the managerial merry ground doesn’t work. 
However, he has to improve his decision making. Does anyone other than Moore think NML should be used as a central striker? @debramis 100% correct. NML does not have a strikers instinct. Too often offside, misses the chances that do fall to him. Drifts wide in almost every attack leaving is short in the middle. Takes the space of Hint and Johnson. Why can’t Moore see this? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Another poor performance, Mendez-lang was terrible. Is he just another erratic winner who is only good for running at defenders as a sub? Even gifted them with a one on one.

Agree, he should have been subbed for Berahino earlier. Was awful today. Actually slowed us down.

48 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I think it’s the players, they have to have some accountability.

they weren’t very good today by there standards and it’s the same staring team as last week I think.

I don’t understand why we are always blaming Moore. I’m not sure what he could have done today.

we were good until they scores and for me Hutch was at fault for that.

then we battled it out and one of Moore’s subs got the assist.

Surely Moore won us the game today, on a day when the players were well below par 

Yes yes but the negative gang on here won’t like your post.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Exactly.

It's great to win playing silky football, of course, but those kind of games don't come every week.

The mark of a really good team is to be able to find a way to win on an off-day, or when your opponent makes life difficult for you.

We've not done that nearly enough in recent years, but we seem to be starting to find a way in the past few months.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We were far from being at our best today.

We seemed strangely lethargic for some reason and had yet another terrible set of weak and inept officials to contend with, but let's take the three VERY important points and go again!

UTO.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Quickly Kevin said:

3 vital points finally ground out in the end. 

Moore can assess the lacklustre display and give out any bollockings.

Many times we have dropped points in these situations.

UTO.

A-men

2 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

eh? We won, 

we won’t always play well,

we’ve moved up to 5 th

why do people still hate Moore? 

I just don’t understand why there are still people booting off at Moore about nothing at the slightest opportunity.

what’s he got to do to be universally liked?  

Not be black, unfortunately.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1