That will do.

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, debram said:

Think it's Moore that deserves a bollocking 

I think it’s the players, they have to have some accountability.

they weren’t very good today by there standards and it’s the same staring team as last week I think.

I don’t understand why we are always blaming Moore. I’m not sure what he could have done today.

we were good until they scores and for me Hutch was at fault for that.

then we battled it out and one of Moore’s subs got the assist.

Surely Moore won us the game today, on a day when the players were well below par 

Just now, DoesJackHunt said:

I think it’s the players, they have to have some accountability.

they weren’t very good today by there standards and it’s the same staring team as last week I think.

I don’t understand why we are always blaming Moore. I’m not sure what he could have done today.

we were good until they scores and for me Hutch was at fault for that.

Surely Moore won us the game today, on a day when the players were well below par 

I did like the subtitutions he made today

(although I would have loved to see Dunkley as well)

• Like 1

Just now, DoesJackHunt said:

Moore’s subs, Moore’s starters, Moore’s signings, Moore’s tactics. Can hardly plan for an extra time winner.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, poite said:

It's results like that, digging in deep and getting the winner at the death that define promotion teams

correct!! 

draws in games like these kill your season…absolute fact, people who don’t understand this are silly sausages. 

them points are well earned and crucial. 

Well done Wednesday and let’s hope we continue with the same determination. It’s not pretty at times but points are points 

• Like 3

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Moore’s subs, Moore’s starters, Moore’s signings, Moore’s tactics. Can hardly plan for an extra time winner.

eh? We won, 

we won’t always play well,

we’ve moved up to 5 th

why do people still hate Moore? 

I just don’t understand why there are still people booting off at Moore about nothing at the slightest opportunity.

what’s he got to do to be universally liked?  

9 minutes ago, Lincowl said:

Another poor performance, Mendez-lang was terrible. Is he just another erratic winner who is only good for running at defenders as a sub? Even gifted them with a one on one.

NML was poor. I'm not sure what position he was supposed to be playing and it didn't look like he did either. He's not a striker, playing him as one is pointless, his instinct is to drift wide and we then have one striker and 2 wingers getting in each others way on one side or the other.

Play NML on the wing/wing back) or leave him on the bench, play 2 strikers up top.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2