Do our First Team Squad Live Locally

Lee Gregory seems to live in a quite a few different houses, according to this thread.

George Boyd nearly mowed me down in is Bentley in Bradfield , near the Old Horns, I assumed he lived around there. 

As far as I'm aware, you can't shift for past and present footballers in Dore Village..you can't get to the bar in the Devonshire Arms for them holding court.

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
5 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

Lee Gregory seems to live in a quite a few different houses, according to this thread.

George Boyd nearly mowed me down in is Bentley in Bradfield , near the Old Horns, I assumed he lived around there. 

As far as I'm aware, you can't shift for past and present footballers in Dore Village..you can't get to the bar in the Devonshire Arms for them holding court.

2 seater?

2 hours ago, Bannofan said:

To be fair when I mentioned Gregory I'm talking from when he was at Millwall at the time and as I said before, the apartment he had at the old Dial House Club site, it seemed he rented it out at the time. Wether he still has the place or not not I'm not sure as it was my aunties ex bloke who had the apartment next door and we no longer talk lol

Orlando Trustfull was always in the Merrie Monk at Manor Park on Saturday nights and occasionally up the road at the Windsor when they had Karaoke on. Regi Blinker would be with him sometimes, think they shared a flat off Manor Park Centre…..

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spookone said:

I keep seeing Bannan driving along the top of our road in Dore, so presume he lives in Dore?

Waddle also lives in Dore though I haven’t seen him for a while.

Oooohh get you!!!

• Haha 2

On 06/03/2022 at 19:35, Pughies Jockstrap said:

I was in Digs with a few players on Foxhill Crescent in the late 60s then got a flat above the shops on Halifax Road with one of em. Just above the White Horse Pub. That bloody flat could tell a tale or 2 believe me.

I lived in the top Maisonette on Foxhill Road in the early 70s and Mr and Mrs Baines, next door but one to us used to have players lodging with them, including Mr G Pugh...  They had a full house at one point so asked my Mam and Dad if they had room and Pete Springett moved in and lodged with us for a time and we became very good friends with Pete's family.  He took me and his nephew training with him when he moved to Barnsley.

• Like 2

Just now, EBRAwe'rebarmy said:

I lived in the top Maisonette on Foxhill Road in the early 70s and Mr and Mrs Baines, next door but one to us used to have players lodging with them, including Mr G Pugh...  They had a full house at one point so asked my Mam and Dad if they had room and Pete Springett moved in and lodged with us for a time and we became very good friends with Pete's family.  He took me and his nephew training with him when he moved to Barnsley.

Great story!