NEW MANAGER REQUIRED... BUT WHO

1 hour ago, latemodelchild said:

Won't matter who is in charge, nothing will change until DC either goes or changes his ways. The club is rotten from the top down so any manager coming in will have the same problems every manager before him had. 

So the next manager will play Marvin Johnson at centre half ? And a system that’s completely unsuitable for the squad of players HE signed ?  

The owner ultimately takes responsibility for the appointment,  but I fail to see how our current results are down to Dejphon Chansiri 

This managers been backed, no he hasn’t been given an open cheque book (thank god) and yes there’s restrictions, but he’s been supported and continues to be by the owner 

To claim no prospective manager would be successful because of the owner I think is a bit unfair and almost comes across like making an excuse for Darren Moore’s poor performance ,  he’s made poor appointments in Monk and Moore but find me a chairman who’s never appointed a poor manager ? 

Understand I’ll need to don the osprey body armour for speaking in defence of the owner, but I think a bit of perspective is required ,  Darren Moore is a very poor manager 

16 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

It's poor we lost an important match v 7th place, but all teams seem to suffer these other freak results too.

But it isn't a freak result for us.

When we win it's a freak result which is then followed by a few defeats and losses. Then an occasional win comes along again to paper over the cracks before the next non winning run.

It's been the same all season, we've followed up a win with another win only 3 times. Yet as you say somehow we are still 8th.

But how we perform I can't see us finishing any higher.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

It’s so depressing when I read the fairly decent list of managers suggested and get excited only to realise we will be stuck with what we’ve got for the next 6 months minimum. Why do we always leave it too late. 

Decent and also completely unrealistic.

2 hours ago, Screen Door Slams said:

Warnock till end of season.

Lets face it we aint going up under Moore so give a 6 month contract to the guy with the best promotional record in the EFL.

If it fails like many on here think ,  what have we lost , we will still be in league 1 same as if we keep Moore , surely its worth a gamble ?

It really would ******** off the blunts too, that in itself is worth the risk.

• Haha 1

New manager, why? 

let’s look at this properly, it doesn’t matter who manages this club, they all roughly achieve the same win ratio 

so let’s switch from a manager with a 39% win rate to a 40% win rate. Yes ones slightly higher than the other but still doesn’t see us progress 

When will people realise it’s largely down to the players on the pitch and their demeanour and etiquette 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 1