NEW MANAGER REQUIRED... BUT WHO

1 hour ago, A47Owl said:

Most supporters now agree tha Moore should go. 

But... 

Who realistically would come to our club while Chansiri is in charge and with the restrictions we have. 

If we had a manager who could get results then the ownership problems might just go into the background. 

All we want is a winning team.

Suggestion for a realistic option?

We've got a manager. Stop disrupting him and his work, it's counter productive. Start supporting your team, it really isn't difficult.

• Haha 8

Would still look at Cook or maybe even Hughton. Not all managers are defined by 1 bad job, Warnock being a prime example. 

After that you’ve got to look at obvious ones in Neil & Harris. Maybe even Poyet who we have been linked with ample times, absolutely walked the division at Brighton. 

• Like 2

Guest 1banana2banana

It’s so depressing when I read the fairly decent list of managers suggested and get excited only to realise we will be stuck with what we’ve got for the next 6 months minimum. Why do we always leave it too late. 

I agree I'd take a new manager now, but I seriously doubt it will happen. We're currently sat 8th, 5 points adrift from play offs and a game in hand on some of the teams above us, not that we're likely to win it...

But for all the shouts for Moore being rubbish, I'm stumped how we're even within touching distance of the play offs still. It's a tough battle among last years 3 relegatees and the best L1 promotion hopefuls, just see how Wycombe lost away to Morecambe today as well. It's poor we lost an important match v 7th place, but all teams seem to suffer these other freak results too.

And while I'd like us to, I don't see the chairman about to sack a manager when he's in with a promotion chance, even if its through play offs. At least not a clueless one like DC at least.

2 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

Alex Neil would be interested if a job was available.

Only for the wage packet, who wants to manage a club that  cant spend any cash, recruits poor players and has a history of not paying them, has an owner that cant add up and doesnt know what year it  is,when he does his sums, I mean come on how tempting is that?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alwaysletyoudown said:

DC won't sack Moore... 

He's skint for a start n it will cost him money to sack Moore n more money to hire someone....... 

Exactly. So at the moment better to continue supporting the team who to be fair have let everyone down recently. Grin and bear it for now unfortunately.

Who is daft enough to come here with the transfer restrictions & our loonbat of a chairman?

Paul Cook would be my choice, but he comes over as someone who has his head screwed on & wouldn't touch us with a bargepole.
Also fell out bug time with Windass.

Too many 'availables' that are available for a reason - no-one wants them. Or they are well aware of what a basket case this club is.