Steady league one defender in fairness,  Not too sure how many could be against it considering the current situation 

Actually stays fit too, so he’s one up on Iorfa and Dunkley for a start 

He's been very good at this level over the years. I remember the season Bolton came down he was an absolute beast alongside Wheater. By all accounts he was very good for Peterborough last season also.

He's a left sided centre half, local boy and has had a very good career since leaving us. Nearly 500 games! The age concerns me slightly as we are starting to actually acquire an aging squad vs youthful however if he's available given our current situation it feels like a no brainer.

On 03/01/2022 at 10:36, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

Yes would certainly take him , seems to have been an ever present pretty much at Bolton and posh , left footer and is the ideal league one cb 

Nailed on injured in training out for the season.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, swfcGibbo said:

He's been very good at this level over the years. I remember the season Bolton came down he was an absolute beast alongside Wheater. By all accounts he was very good for Peterborough last season also.

He's a left sided centre half, local boy and has had a very good career since leaving us. Nearly 500 games! The age concerns me slightly as we are starting to actually acquire an aging squad vs youthful however if he's available given our current situation it feels like a no brainer.

Would be quite an astute signing in my humble opinion.

We definitely need an experienced centre half, who can play successive games without being injured!😂

So Beevers isn’t a target according to DH 

Guarantee instead of going for a sensible option like Beevers,  experienced pro at this level capable of actually staying fit for more than 3 games at a time ,  Mr Moore will bring in yet another square peg to try and fit in a round hole !  

All about fitting into his  ‘shape’ 

Edited by Royal_D

5 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

So Beevers isn’t a target according to DH 

Guarantee instead of going for a sensible option like Beevers,  experienced pro at this level capable of actually staying fit for more than 3 games at a time ,  Mr Moore will bring in yet another square peg to try and fit in a round hole !  

All about fitting into his  ‘shape’ 

He best not. Beevers fits the bill perfectly and is experienced at  this level. I’ve been defending DM and this is a no brainer for me. 

2 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

He best not. Beevers fits the bill perfectly and is experienced at  this level. I’ve been defending DM and this is a no brainer for me. 

Also think it’s a no brainer,  but DM is a stubborn man who I really think is insistent on playing the current formation regardless of what he tells us about been flexible,  so I can see a utility type player coming in , someone he can shoe horn into his ‘shape’ 

Will be his downfall in my honest opinion