Bannan

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Since the first time I ever saw him play for us I knew he was pretty cr@p at shooting.  Doesn't distract from all the other stuff he does though.

But with confidence he would have had several attempts imo.

We far try too much to score the perfect FIFA goal instead of just having a pop on the edge of the box

• Like 1

Just now, modboy said:

But with confidence he would have had several attempts imo.

We far try too much to score the perfect FIFA goal instead of just having a pop on the edge of the box

He did have 2 attempts in the 2nd half.

But their defence was on him like a rash when he got near their box.

Moore was schooled by Cotterill which is scary.

• Like 1

Guest Andy W
13 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Nope.

But still our best player today.

To be our best player really isn't saying much...to call our lot sub standard wasters would be an undestatement

IMO

He's the best footballer in this team and by a distance. Only Hutchinson comes close, in terms of being able to pick a pass etc. 

Unfortunately, having Bannan in this team is like having Mozart trying to conduct Chumbawamba. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Andy W said:

To be our best player really isn't saying much...to call our lot sub standard wasters would be an undestatement

IMO

Don’t disagree at all.

We we’re simply awful. But Bannan was the least awful, yet posters call for him to leave. 

Guest Mad Mik
26 minutes ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Needs to leave for his own career.

chansiri conned him

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 erm,,,, how much is he on here??? He's going nowhere😂😂

4 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Don’t disagree at all.

We we’re simply awful. But Bannan was the least awful, yet posters call for him to leave. 

What makes you think he was least awful? He wasn’t even the least awful of the midfield three let alone the entire team. 

He was playing in front of our back four, yet made ZERO tackles and ZERO interceptions. He had three shots ZERO on target. He made ZERO dribbles. His passing accuracy was worse than Wing. 

What was it he did to make him the least awful player in that display? 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Your the stats man, go check.

BB was poor.

His choice of passing in the first half was poor. It wasn't much better in the second.

We can criticise BB when it's warranted.

Spot on he was really poor in the first half, he lost possession so many times it was ridiculous.

But I don't blame him as much as I blame the manager for playing him so deep and also playing Wing standing next to him for most of the game.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Looks like it's turning into Bannan Hate Festival again

ffs

Nope he was a great player two years ago but like a lot of players we had then he needs moving on now.

his stars for this season are 26 games, 2 goals and 4 assists for the best player in the league. 

He was a good player for us when playing with Better players but when we need him to step up, with so magic it just does not happen. 

Guest Mad Mik
32 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Honestly mate, I thought sarcasm was the funniest thing when I was 15 and was hanging around the shops.

Takes time but you grow out of it.

Isn't sarcasm the lowest form of wit but the highest form of intelligence according to the late great Oscar Wilde ...hence 😂

25 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's the best footballer in this team and by a distance. Only Hutchinson comes close, in terms of being able to pick a pass etc. 

Unfortunately, having Bannan in this team is like having Mozart trying to conduct Chumbawamba. 

But when our lot get knocked down, they forget to get back up again.😁😁😁