Bannan

How many players lost the ball just by running with it today was unreal 

it’s basic skills they used to teach me how to run with the ball and keep it under control at under 6s football 

shocking that today.

put simply moore has to go now 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Good player no doubt about it but...

Sometimes makes me think what the fizz is he doing there? A free kick we had he wasnt even facing palmer I think it was before he spun around and smashed it out of play nearly over to the far side. I don't think he's captain material either

• Thanks 1

Guest Andy W
5 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

Ran himself into the ground today, not really his fault when he’s surrounded by players who either don’t give a s**t or aren’t very good.

Wing and Adenarin were useless today and as good as Bannan is, it’s not great when you’re relying on him to carry the rest of the midfield more often than not.

One of the very few Wednesday players who left the pitch today with any credit.

Ran himself into the ground today, not really his fault when he’s surrounded by players who either don’t give a s**t or aren’t very good......

Both I would suggest

1 minute ago, Philb125 said:

Season after season we set the team up to get the most out of our glorious captain. He’s single-handedly carried us, but he’s carried us to mid table of league 1. 

We get precious little in terms of value for money from so many of our superstars. Bannan earns twice as much as the entire first team of Accrington. They sit 3 points beneath us. 

His fans will tell us, he can’t play in a team of this calibre. But what else can you afford when your captain earns 200% of other entire teams. He’s nullified by cloggers earning hundreds of quid a week, he’s ageing, he’s not able to command players around him. 

He needs to go, as do so many others.

Totally agree with that, he needs to leave now, because he's proving just how ineffective he really is in weakened sides.

• Like 3

Just now, Luke said:

Think we need to double his wages 

I'm terrified Newcastle will swoop in and make him their star signing 

I'm presuming you've either not seen the match, not seen us play for a long time or arn't right clever.

So i'll just give you the benefit of your sh@tposting/trolling and over reactionary posts.

But to be honest your not contributing much.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just now, HIGHERSTATE said:

I'm presuming you've either not seen the match, not seen us play for a long time or arn't right clever.

So i'll just give you the benefit of your sh@tposting/trolling and over reactionary posts.

But to be honest your not contributing much.

THIS

Owlstalk Shop