Brennan

7 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

You serious? 
he was super cool 

look like he had played first team all season 

Yeah he was nervous you could see it - he was pointing people to pass to others for the first 10 mins 

Its not a criticism it’s natural and he will be stronger for it. His first league game at Hillsborough is now behind him

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Yeah he was nervous you could see it - he was pointing people to pass to others for the first 10 mins 

Its not a criticism it’s natural and he will be stronger for it. His first league game at Hillsborough is now behind him

Sorry I couldn’t see that at all thought he was great 

• Like 2

Watched him for the under 23's several times and his ability on the ball is great. Makes the odd error of judgement but I thought he made some great decisions in and out of possession tonight. Great experience for him and one we need to tie down on a longer contract for security for both parties. Don't think we need any cover if he continues with performances like tonight and come end of December will have three players back for defensive options. Very positive. 

19 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Off to Celtic end of season 

In all seriousness, I hope we’re gonna tie him down - he will get stronger and more confident no doubt, let’s not lose one of our own.

Hopefully he’ll see that Shaw and Urhoghide are nowhere near the Celtic squad and signs a long term deal here. 

• Like 2