So what happens if Wildsmith has a stormer;…

No way are Burnley loaning BPF to sit on the bench,  and it's even more unlikely he'll wait around sitting on the bench either. Wouldn't surprise me if there's a deal in place where he has to play unless on international duty or injured.

12 hours ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

If we play it about at the back with,

Wildsmith, Iorfa and Dunkley.

Actually I'll stop there, I don't want to think about the above scenario, makes me feel sick.

And Peacock-Farrell plays it around excellently... Ipswich! 

I think it was time to take BPF out after his recent performances. 

They would be 200 page thread on here if Dawson or Wildsmith had made same mistakes in last few games like he has. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

If we play it about at the back with,

Wildsmith, Iorfa and Dunkley.

Actually I'll stop there, I don't want to think about the above scenario, makes me feel sick.

saw it at mansfield already been sick and still clearing it up,  if you have heart problems dont go today could get very messy 

35 minutes ago, bradowl said:

And Peacock-Farrell plays it around excellently... Ipswich! 

I think it was time to take BPF out after his recent performances. 

They would be 200 page thread on here if Dawson or Wildsmith had made same mistakes in last few games like he has. 

your right regards dawson and wildsmith they would have been torn to shreds but out of the 3 none makes a good keeper in my eyes . id have bfpeacock as my keeper in a penalty shootout but nothing else. in fact thats wildsmiths only strength too shot stopping . 

Just now, morganowl said:

your right regards dawson and wildsmith they would have been torn to shreds but out of the 3 none makes a good keeper in my eyes . id have bfpeacock as my keeper in a penalty shootout but nothing else. in fact thats wildsmiths only strength too shot stopping . 

BFP has had a penalty shootout with us, saved 0.

1 minute ago, Tewkesbury said:

BFP has had a penalty shootout with us, saved 0.

i was there nobody was saving any of them . he has saved 4 pens this season in games is that the most saves out of the 92 clubs keepers in league and internationals ? 

13 hours ago, sternlad said:

If Wildsmith has a stormer….many folks on here will be divying out the humble pie big time.

One swallow doesn't make a summer, we've seen Wildsmith have really good games for us before, the problem with him, and Dawson, and now Peacock-Farrell is that none of them have shown any consistency to pin down the number 1 shirt long term. 

2 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Let the manager make the decision the more correct decisions he makes the better our chances are for success

Yeah, that has been a bit of a concern lately.