So what happens if Wildsmith has a stormer;…

Just now, meggoisgod said:

Disagree...wildsmith did nothing wrong today so he keeps the shirt until he does..that's football

Well said.

it's as if posting 100,000 times and saying tbf somehow makes a point valid.  

Lol.  

4 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Disagree...wildsmith did nothing wrong today so he keeps the shirt until he does..that's football

I literally said this...

19 minutes ago, SiJ said:

100 times better is such an absurd exaggeration.

Peacock Farrell has dropped clanger after clanger.

Joe isn't the long term answer either, but to suggest Peacock Farrell is some top keeper is absurd based on what we've seen so far.

3 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Well said.

it's as if posting 100,000 times and saying tbf somehow makes a point valid.  

Lol.  

Chap, you are just weird

24 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I literally said this...

Chap, you are just weird

Gotto laugh though, you have posted so many times on here, you could easily account for every poster on here, except for Neil and you have the cheek to call me weird.  

53 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Gotto laugh though, you have posted so many times on here, you could easily account for every poster on here, except for Neil and you have the cheek to call me weird.  

Not the bloke who thinks they kill animals for video game noises though I'm I.

8 hours ago, McRightSide said:

In all elements as shown by his all round performances and Wildsmith’s

Kicking, punching, shot stopping, organizing, anticipation 

Sure he’s dropped some major melons recently but he’s clearly a significantly better keeper

Good keepers are usually the ones who make the least mistakes and at the moment BPF is costing us a goal a game. Not saying wildsmith is perfect but he's not giving the opposition a goal start 

20 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

Good keepers are usually the ones who make the least mistakes and at the moment BPF is costing us a goal a game. Not saying wildsmith is perfect but he's not giving the opposition a goal start 

Wildsmith’s game has been littered with clangers his entire career with us

If Wildsmith had dropped some of the clangers that BPF has he would have been chased out of Sheffield by now. Same goes for Dawson too.

This is not saying that those two are great keepers or they are better than BPF, but the double standards from certain posters on this whole subject is rather striking.

Our biggest concern should be we are looking at another season where no one has full confidence in any of our keepers.

40 minutes ago, SiJ said:

If Wildsmith had dropped some of the clangers that BPF has he would have been chased out of Sheffield by now. Same goes for Dawson too.

This is not saying that those two are great keepers or they are better than BPF, but the double standards from certain posters on this whole subject is rather striking.

Our biggest concern should be we are looking at another season where no one has full confidence in any of our keepers.

Well Wildsmith has dropped tons of clangers and is still here

Dawson is still contracted too. 

So hardly double standards as none of em have been chased out