WIGAN ~V~ WEDNESDAY -OMDT

4 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

How many chances have we actually created? 

We've had 1 meaningful attack.

Surprised the inevitable hasn't happened yet. Only a matter of time of we don't improve. 

Just now, agentwalker said:

Considering the players we have on paper we're playing absolute dogger. The people up front are too far apart. We've not used the wings. Absolute poo

I keep shouting this.....game after game. We are not compact enough. (There's a million issues besides this) but we're essentially playing with 8 players......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With the amount of chopping and changing I find it very hard to be surprised we look so disjointed,  we look like we have no clue what system we’re trying to play 

DM for me, needs to decide on his system and best 11 very quickly , because at the minute we look like Ipswich did at the start of the season , all o’rr shop 

Just now, brando said:

True,but this set if players is better than the championship one last year,I disliked Monk but he would get this team promoted..Moore willnot..

Hahahah,  behave yourself 

Why does everyone think we have a great team on paper ?

Most are rejects from other clubs or ones we've kept hold of , only class player is bannan but he tries to over compensate for all the others failures.

It's gonna be a long hard season folks and u honestly believe we will do well to finish top 10 .......yes we are winning at half time but as most people have said we are all.over the place again.

• Like 4

Very good half - Johnson

Good half - Adeniran, BPF, Iorfa, Dunkley

Decent - Wing, Paterson, Palmer

Poor - Hutch, Brown, Gregory

Got to be better with passes. Far too sloppy.

No attacking threat whatsoever.Johnson has been outstanding. Given that none of our left-wingers is making a case to start we’d do a lot better in a 352 with Johnson KWB. Reminds me of Pudil’s first season - up and down for fun and gets good crosses in. Brown has been dreadful, getting no crosses in.

Decent away half. But without that freak og we’d be saying it was a pretty miserable show. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

With the amount of chopping and changing I find it very hard to be surprised we look so disjointed,  we look like we have no clue what system we’re trying to play 

DM for me, needs to decide on his system and best 11 very quickly , because at the minute we look like Ipswich did at the start of the season , all o’rr shop 

It'll be chop and change on Saturday again regardless of the second half. He can't start a home game against a middling side in this division with this negative line up can he?