WIGAN ~V~ WEDNESDAY -OMDT

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Yep. 

Only 3 sides with a worse attack than us this season and they are all bottom 4. 

We've been like that for years. But this season its criminal really, considering we've Berahino, Shodipo, Corbeanu, Sow, Kamberi all available but instead choose to play a RB and LB up front. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

I'd focus on getting him into the hard shoulder and making a dash for it mate. Wouldn't worry about the game. 

Somehow I made it home just now after a trouser soiling hour of being driven by the polish Colin McRae in a monsoon . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

There will be some happy on here when Wigan inevitably score. The push to get Moore out has started. I’m sitting it out this time. It’s someone else’s turn 🤐

Nobody care how you win as long as you do.

Its when the football is rubbish and you don't win when fans will turn quickly.

5 minutes ago, Jim said:

There will be some happy on here when Wigan inevitably score. The push to get Moore out has started. I’m sitting it out this time. It’s someone else’s turn 🤐

You hounded out the one manager who has survived a points deduction in the season we needed to survive with a points deduction.

Appalling.

Edited by mcmigo
  • Haha 4

Just now, stocksyuto said:

Exactly I don’t care how we win I just want to see them getting 3 points from games again l, it is a tad worrying that they can’t score goals still but I’m expecting some big wins to come eventually 

I'm always happy to win ugly, generally you need to be capable of defending if you're just hoping to pinch a goal and keep it tight. We've not got that ability. What have you seen that leads you to think we'll eventually record some big wins? 

• Haha 1