How long do we give him?

Guest OrlandoUnTrustful

I think we will know by the start of December. A new manager would want a good amount of games left to give it a go and potentially bring in some reinforcements.

Chansiri should probably be thinking I’ll give him another 7-10 games and let’s see how it’s looking then.

It’s in danger of turning completely against Moore though if we get a couple of poor results.

Personally I would give Moore the season.  Sadly as many want him out already, I would say that we should at least give him until the new year.

Have a look at our fixtures up until 2022, I think the vast majority of them are favourable.

I would expect to see us in and around the top 4.

I think he is walking a tightrope with the fans. A couple of bad results and it could turn nasty. But how long do we stick with him, some of the performance's have been dire. He needs to get the team playing at a higher tempo and pick what he thinks is best team and stick with them. Chopping and changing the team has not worked. Some of the player's look like they have never seen each other before, can't put two passes together. So come on DM get it together. Have a plan and stick with it.uto

We've won 40% of out games.

Made some silly mistakes, could have been more.

Some of the players literally don't know each other, at least enough to play well together yet.

We've had injuries, lack of fitness for some arrivals, still not played our best team, mostly due to availability. 

We've had a complete rebuild, the players we kept were the ones who couldn't get a better deal in the summer. 

And we're still doing better than Ipswich, with the man who everyone on here would have dropped DM for in a heartbeat. 

2 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

if we lose but play with a clear formation & purpose, I’d be willing to give him longer as it’ll show we’re improving 

We have a clear formation and purpose. It's the same as Bolton's.

Unfortunately, the most vital position in it for us is full of injuries. They have Kieran Lee in theirs. That's the difference.

19 minutes ago, graz gp said:

I think he is walking a tightrope with the fans. A couple of bad results and it could turn nasty. But how long do we stick with him, some of the performance's have been dire. He needs to get the team playing at a higher tempo and pick what he thinks is best team and stick with them. Chopping and changing the team has not worked. Some of the player's look like they have never seen each other before, can't put two passes together. So come on DM get it together. Have a plan and stick with it.uto

if you went to mansfield thats what everyone said its like it was there 1st time meeting each other is was downright awful. its time for moore to go . for 1st time since we were allowed back im dreading it today,i thought the horrible football and toxic atmosphere was gone but today ive a horrid feeling it be back 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tewkesbury said:

We have a clear formation and purpose. It's the same as Bolton's.

Unfortunately, the most vital position in it for us is full of injuries. They have Kieran Lee in theirs. That's the difference.

I can’t see the return of Luongo drastically changing our fortunes, we look a mess all over the pitch 

Bolton are doing it with bloody Kachunga in their midfield :duntmatter:

5 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

I can’t see the return of Luongo drastically changing our fortunes, we look a mess all over the pitch 

Bolton are doing it with bloody Kachunga in their midfield :duntmatter:

It's the same formation as England play. The 2 DMs give the forwards and wingers the confidence and freedom to attack, without worrying about defensive duties. They can go all out, knowing that it's not the end of the world if we lose possession. 

With it, we can play Theo, be more direct, all the things everyone wants.

Without it, we're scared to attack as there's always the threat of counter, of rhe midfield being bypassed and overrun if we push too hard.

3 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

I agree, swallow your pride DC and get Steve Bruce back. He will sort us out in no time.

I think we have a good enough squad to be up there but sadly DM doesnt know how to organise us and get us playing properly

Why would Steve Bruce go from managing Newcastle in the Premier League to managing Sheffield Wednesday in League One?

I think Steve Bruce is a bit optimistic tbh