Bannan apologises.

ANDY

4 minutes ago, Barnsley youth said:

I apologised for commenting on the family pic it was just the 1st pic I only mentioned football issues I’m not some sicko

Fair enough mate...but you must see that commenting on a "Family" picture, might not rest well with someone....

You have every right to comment on how well you think he might be playing, but leave the personal stuff out of it...Its simply a f.ookin' game mate

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

People slating Bannan but he played the pass for the goal disallowed, the pass for the pen and the assist for the goal. 

well of course and so he should he has all the ball. We are playing bloody Shrewsbury at home for god sake. He should be running things let’s be honest. He’s a top player for league one but half the player he thinks he is

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Barnsley youth said:

Look you have your opinion I have mine..I think bannan is a great footballer but football is a team game..sometime losing your superstar can see other players step up and until that happens at Hillsboro I think we will stay in the same cycle..

That mate..Is a fair enough comment...and one I have myself thought about..is he actually too good for the team?

But...what then are our aspirations?

are they not ALL professional footballers?

Does ONE small Scots bloke..send them all into hiding, fearful of a misplaced pass...fearful of the wrath of a 5ft 6" caledonian?

We are absolutely f.ooked if they think they think that way...Cos Hillsborough can be a bearpit...todays "rumblings" are sod all

Are they fearful of bannan?,,,,what in the name all thats holy are they gonna be like if this season goes t *ts up..they are gonna take 45 minutes longer to come outta the tunnel then they did at kick off...If they can't cope with Bannan shouting at them...How on earth do they react to 25'000 screaming abuse?

• Love 1

Guest LondonOwl313
59 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Probably ‘bit’ because one of the last times someone commented on a picture of his daughter it got sent to the police. Maybe think on before posting anything under the picture of anyone’s children on a private social media account, footballer or otherwise. 

Everyone knows what was said before though, it was criminal in nature and rightly reported to the police. I'm sure Barnsley youth was just talking football and not saying anything untoward... It's Bannan's responsibility really, he shouldn't be posting pictures of his kids on social media on accounts where he's followed by and interacts with thousands of fans.

If I was him I'd keep my kids separate or if I felt the need to upload photos of them I'd do it on a private account where only close friends and family can see. 

He can't upload all sorts of personal stuff on to an account followed by thousands and then complain that someone commented about football in the wrong place.

2 minutes ago, nile said:

Just stop playing on the feet of the centre backs and start being effective up the field, it completely isolates us up top.

so frustrating as it happens weekly

Good old Barry Alonso.

Ever get the sense someone might just wield a bit too much influence in the dressing room?

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Fair play to him

The players have every right to give a bit back if they’re taking some 

Yep and he said nothing wrong there. Poster made it sound like he threatened to have him out at the training ground. 

Bannan was actually saying stop posting on his family pics (fair enough) and either message him directly with his views or come speak to him 

Thought it was a fair response 

• Like 1
  • Love 1