Bannan apologises.

ANDY

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Are they gonna send a different player out to apologise every week?

Corbeanu last time wasn't it?

like a never ending conveyor belt…we’ve had it for the last 2/3 years now. Different set of faces, same old empty words etc… 

Fair do’s he’s missed a pen…poo happens but as captain I want him to grab games by the scruff of the neck at times and drag us through games. 

• Like 4

Just now, Barnsley youth said:

He needs to apologise after the reply he gave me on Instagram..I told him he needs to stop bollocking the other lads for his own mistakes and maybe give the other lads a chance at taking free kicks etc..he replied by saying stop talking crap if you got something to say come meet me at training ground 😡😡

Tbf, I'd pay to watch that.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Barnsley youth said:

He needs to apologise after the reply he gave me on Instagram..I told him he needs to stop bollocking the other lads for his own mistakes and maybe give the other lads a chance at taking free kicks etc..he replied by saying stop talking crap if you got something to say come meet me at training ground 😡😡

turn up

call his bluff. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barnsley youth said:

What did you reply back mate ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Barnsley youth said:

Share it let’s see lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 31Dec1966 said:

He did the same v Bristol City last season. 1-0 up, score the pen, we win. How many times,. just smash it. I love him but why does he take every dead ball?  Berahino should have took it, he's a striker, he was on a high. 

Why can fans see the obvious and coaches can't. 

Gregory was the obvious choice. He’s taken pens all his career 

• Like 2