Bannan apologises.

ANDY

19 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Doesn’t need to apologise, it’s the rest of em who can’t keep up with him. Anyone would tell you that. 

We wouldn’t create a thing all match without Bannan, bottom end of league 2 material 

he needs to stop thinking he is better than he is. Every single ball he thinks should be played to him… if it goes elsewhere he throws his hands in air complaining about it. 
When Bannan has an off day we never win because he has to do and take everything. I swear he has 80% of our possession as a team. You’re not Messi Barry stop thinking you are a superstar. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Barnsley youth said:

He needs to apologise after the reply he gave me on Instagram..I told him he needs to stop bollocking the other lads for his own mistakes and maybe give the other lads a chance at taking free kicks etc..he replied by saying stop talking crap if you got something to say come meet me at training ground 😡😡

Id have just blocked you and gone back to my weetabix 🤣

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Barnsley youth said:

That was last week after Plymouth defeat

595730D4-A52E-4D36-8A32-9744A8CF02E6.png

He’s right.

Bringing up Wednesday on pictures of his family is odd. Same as those blokes commenting stuff like ‘Tell ya Dad to sack Monk’ on pictures of Att with his pals. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, sheffwed1 said:

he needs to stop thinking he is better than he is. Every single ball he thinks should be played to him… if it goes elsewhere he throws his hands in air complaining about it. 
When Bannan has an off day we never win because he has to do and take everything. I swear he has 80% of our possession as a team. You’re not Messi Barry stop thinking you are a superstar. 

All our other players have half the talent he has, at best. There’s a reason why he dominates the ball and is seemingly allowed to by fellow players and coaches.

What would we honestly create without him? Whose going to get on the ball like he does? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, Barnsley youth said:

😬 I’m not the one who bit!!

Probably ‘bit’ because one of the last times someone commented on a picture of his daughter it got sent to the police. Maybe think on before posting anything under the picture of anyone’s children on a private social media account, footballer or otherwise. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Whats this weird thing that our fans do where they go at our players on social media, get a bit back, then run around crying about it and trying to make out the player is in the wrong?

Its weird

Proper odd

Have a pop at a player, get a reaction, cry about it then try and spread that the player is somehow the one who’s wrong in that situation

Bizarre behaviour

Watch telly instead of doing stuff like that ffs

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

35 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Meh.

Perhaps he can apologise for all those over hit crosses or the crap corners (bar the first one) too? 

He will probably get POTY as we finish 12th.

My sentiments exactly, blokes a liability.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barnsley youth said:

I apologised for commenting on the family pic it was just the 1st pic I only mentioned football issues I’m not some sicko

Lets stop discussing this now then 

Im not comfortable with glorification of having pops at our players and their families on social media 

Ta

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop