SWFC v Newcastle United U21s - 31st August

A real low point having to play this game but losing to them would be much worse. Tickets aren't even on sale yet but I'm assuming this will be South Stand only and result in one of our lowest attendances in recent years. In fact I wonder how many people will buy tickets for the priority points and then be unable to attend. 

Team wise I'm not sure if there are rules around having to play so many first team players but as a minimum I'd be looking to rest BPF, Iorfa, Bannan and Luongo. Perhaps a good chance for some of the new boys who haven't played much to get some minutes in and also get a few of the better youngsters involved (Brennan, Waldock, Adedoyin and Hagan) if they haven't been loaned out by then.

Anyone planning on attending and what are your thoughts on the game? 

Will definitely be going to all the games. Great opportunity to build up Priority points and also to see some of the fringe players. It’s a win win. 

Also think we should go all out to win it. Who wouldn’t love a day out at Wembley and to lift some silverware? Success breeds success.

We should be looking at doing the double. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Steelman said:

Will definitely be going to all the games. Great opportunity to build up Priority points and also to see some of the fringe players. It’s a win win. 

Also think we should go all out to win it. Who wouldn’t love a day out at Wembley and to lift some silverware? Success breeds success.

We should be looking at doing the double. 

Treble.

• Love 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Nut said:

I might go to have a look at the new lads who haven't played yet. This could be a useful workout for them. Will probably wait til the team's announced before setting off though.

The only person with the right attitude. We are on a great run. Winning this will keep the run going and give confidence to the fringe players. I’d go if I was in England and will probably still get up and listen to it. (No live stream I’m assuming)