Walkout music

Personally, I love Waterfront and it is very synonymous with the matchday experience.

However, to signify a new era and hopefully the start of some upwards progression, a change in walkout music to something a bit more lively and new would be great imo.

A song like 'Brianstorm' by Artic Monkeys would be great.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’d rather stick with Waterfront, if we were to change it Chancer would probably let his kid have the final say on what we walked out to (he’s had the final say on far bigger decisions at the club) and then who knows what we’d be walking out to.

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE
1 minute ago, Tony Pulis said:

Personally, I love Waterfront and it is very synonymous with the matchday experience.

However, to signify a new era and hopefully the start of some upwards progression, a change in walkout music to something a bit more lively and new would be great imo.

No Waterfront should be as fixed as stripes on shirts. It’s our song and makes the hairs on your neck stand up when it comes on 

End of 

28 minutes ago, Tony Pulis said:

I love Waterfront, but would be a good choice, especially if they could have the floodlights going mental at the same time. Seen other clubs have the lights chasing around the stadium, probably cost too much to update em though. 

Stick with Waterfront. 

• Haha 1

League 1 play off final in Cardiff, as the players walked out the tunnel it was...wait for it, Gwen Stefani 'what you waiting for'.

poo song like, and no connection to us, but when I hear it I still get goosebumps thinking about that whole day.

Anyway, not suggesting Gwen Stefani (although I would give her a right dusting) but the current one needs to change, boring as hell, and an instant reminder of our overall shiteness over the last few years...change it!

Don't know why people get all precious about waterfront though, no coralation to our club what so ever, and I've never heard it being played anywhere other than our ground on a match day....makes no sense! Oh, and the Contender music they play on loop for 10 minutes whilst the kids wave their flags, get rid of that too!...utter poo !!

Ask the players what songs motivate them, thats the most important thing here.