EFL Protocol for games

Not seen it all yet but a few points that I’m aware of.

no government directive on ground capacities at present, capacity for a stadium will be decided on a game by game basis by the local SAG and be dependent on local covid rates.

Club attendance may be restricted to season ticket holders only. Example if SAG decide no match day ticket allowance for a game is deemed necessary then they can restrict the fixture to ST’s only as they know the figures in advance and can plan accordingly.

visiting fans allowed but again tickets allocated will be based on covid figures at the time in both participating towns/cities. This is the reason many teams are yet to announce figures or sales for their 1st games.

new colour announced. Now a purple zone which is basically general spectators.

use of refreshment and toilets will most likely require use of a face covering due to numbers and enclosed areas.

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

no government directive on ground capacities at present, capacity for a stadium will be decided on a game by game basis by the local SAG and be dependent on local covid rates.

Club attendance may be restricted to season ticket holders only. Example if SAG decide no match day ticket allowance for a game is deemed necessary then they can restrict the fixture to ST’s only as they know the figures in advance and can plan accordingly.

visiting fans allowed but again tickets allocated will be based on covid figures at the time in both participating towns/cities. This is the reason many teams are yet to announce figures or sales for their 1st games.

use of refreshment and toilets will most likely require use of a face covering due to numbers and enclosed areas.

Local SAG😬

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What happens if sag decide a number can attend that is lower than the number of season ticket holders,? How will be decided who can attend and who loses out? Guess the situation will put many people off buying a season ticket as there is no guarantee you can attend all matches. Quite frankly its a mess.

14 minutes ago, King_Monkey said:

Is this out in the public domain? 

• Like 1

Just now, Asio otus said:

What happens if sag decide a number can attend that is lower than the number of season ticket holders,? How will be decided who can attend and who loses out? Guess the situation will put many people off buying a season ticket as there is no guarantee you can attend all matches. Quite frankly its a mess.

Not entirely sure tbh. Like I say just what I’ve seen, it will be hard for all involved whichever way it’s done depending on the circumstances 

4 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

Good to know all restrictions were lifted on 19th July...

Policy on the hoof!

Worry not. He’ll change policy tomorrow.

and the day after

and

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Asio otus said:

Priority booster points to guarantee admission on sale soon, grand a point WTF:

• Haha 1

Instead of attending we should track down sag and the efl who the hell do they think they are? Football clubs below premier will all go bust with those restrictions . Ive wasted a fortune for train tickets for  the charlton game then as i needed to book them to make sure i had seats . So 500000 will attend protests this wkd, yet we cant take 3000? Surely this is bull? But apart from mk dons league cup game no clubs have any away tickets upto now which might explain this nonsense . If we get stopped from 1st game expect thats us done with away games. 

• Like 1

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

SAG will be in their element with these communist dictacts and powers 

Wake me up when this dystopian poo fest is over 

10 hours ago, Asio otus said:

I know in Rugby League it becomes a raffle for places.

Was speaking the other week to my brother in law, who is a long time season ticket holder at St Helens. At that point he'd managed to get a place at 4 our of 5 home games since fans came back and also got tickets for Wembley.