EFL Protocol for games

10 hours ago, Asio otus said:

What happens if sag decide a number can attend that is lower than the number of season ticket holders,? How will be decided who can attend and who loses out? Guess the situation will put many people off buying a season ticket as there is no guarantee you can attend all matches. Quite frankly its a mess.

Imagine it goes down to a lottery. Those that have already paid and can't attend should be able to claim a refund. 😳

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Ever the pessimist said:

Is this out in the public domain? 

A neighbour of mine mentioned this to me yesterday, so it is possibly in the public domain. He does work for Barnsley on the medical side of things, so if not in the public domain, this is where he will have heard it from.

• Thanks 1

Surely, all ST holders should be guaranteed entry and assume that's why sale of tickets has been controlled to date.

Possibly not so good for POTG fans like me, waiting for Doncaster and Fleetwood tickets to be released, so I can arrange travel and  book hotels. 

That said, we've got a stadium which hold almost 40,000 and only likely to be just over half full at best for most games.

Potentially not great if prevented from attending by a third party, SAG (who, lets be fair, have been ******** for years). Presume ifollow not an option, as no government restrictions on entry? 

Never mind a face covering, you’ll need a peg on your nose to visit most football ground toilets. 

I have no fear that the very clever people at the top will sort this out.

they have demonstrated sound judgement again and again, and again, and again.

even when it looked like a change of mind, it was actually just better and better decision-making.

fantastic stuff. .
if they can sort Brexit then a global pandemic with an imaginary fourth wave is an absolute doddle.

Thank God for the Tories.

God Bless them, every one.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Would be a right pain if numbers were limited for some games for season ticket holders. I'm still waiting for one for 19/20 for the games missed so I'd have no confidence in it being managed effectively if people have to miss games on an ad-hoc basis.

24 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I will not set foot in Hillsbro while ever there are restrictions. 

Wish I’d known about this before renewal, as I’d have left the credit in my account and used it for another season 

• Like 2

On 22/07/2021 at 22:16, Manwë said:

Meanwhile, 350000 fans watch the F1 from all corners of the country.

That's OK as attracts a different demographic, Football clubs draw higher proportion of support from working classes so we have to be treated differently. 

• Like 1