SWFC KIT ANNOUNCEMENT

50 minutes ago, neo hippy said:

Anyone else get the feeling this macron deal was stuck fairly recently. Like DC got to the end of last season and suddenly remembered it needed sorting.

Macron can provide 11 templates with ironed on badges for each friendly. And the actual kits will be made back of the production line any time this month

I get the feeling that it became obvious that the 'Elev8' shirts had no chance of being ready for pre-season and the club are putting the best spin possible on having to buy a couple of dozen off-the-peg template shirts from Macron so the players would have something to wear.

21 minutes ago, owlinexile said:

I get the feeling that it became obvious that the 'Elev8' shirts had no chance of being ready for pre-season and the club are putting the best spin possible on having to buy a couple of dozen off-the-peg template shirts from Macron so the players would have something to wear.

I think people just like to try and whip the club for anything. Not saying you’re wrong, but if the at was the case they would just lose last seasons 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheSlicer said:

I think people just like to try and whip the club for anything. Not saying you’re wrong, but if the at was the case they would just lose last seasons 

That should be “use” Not “lose”

3 hours ago, ******** said:

It is one of their generics tbf. Just ironed our badge on

E2BAE6C6-1BD2-4812-9909-FEF9042A7B49.png

Gets my vote, being a fat fekker normal stripes look like that on me anyway, so I'll not stand out as much with this kit. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

That is suitably garish! I’m going to be going all out for one of these. Hopefully the goalkeeping kit is a shocker! Something fluorescent would be good…

The goalkeeper kit is a full fluorescent number. Very nasty indeed! It must be mine!! 

Basically DC has again left it until the last minute and struck a deal with macron, who are probably still designing our shirt so they have given us their generic team kits to tide us over. Then they are promoting this as though it’s a good thing lol

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Basically DC has again left it until the last minute and struck a deal with macron, who are probably still designing our shirt so they have given us their generic team kits to tide us over. Then they are promoting this as though it’s a good thing lol

Well yeah.

Kits get designed and decided for the following seasons in January/February time. If it's not in production by then, it won't be ready.

Clearly, towards the end of the season, chansiri had a change of heart with his in house policy and we went with Macron. So yes its gonna take time.

6 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Well yeah.

Kits get designed and decided for the following seasons in January/February time. If it's not in production by then, it won't be ready.

Clearly, towards the end of the season, chansiri had a change of heart with his in house policy and we went with Macron. So yes its gonna take time.

I bet he only struck the deal shortly before it was on the website