SWFC KIT ANNOUNCEMENT

11 hours ago, Mcguigan said:

I very much doubt that. Check your label when your replica shirt arrives.

They’ll be mass produced in Macron accredited manufacturers in China or Thailand.

No way could they handle that sort of demand from their Italian operation.

I tried to do a bit of research and find out where their stuff is manufactured, but I couldn’t find the answer. I’d expect it to be divided among several factories across Asia. As you say, we’ll have to wait and see what it says on the label.

33 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

I tried to do a bit of research and find out where their stuff is manufactured, but I couldn’t find the answer. I’d expect it to be divided among several factories across Asia. As you say, we’ll have to wait and see what it says on the label.

If like Le Coq Sportif they only design the shirts and they go off for manufacturing in China ... I remember working at Blades Superstore and kit had just come in from China (think it was 2007/08) season and all the labels had been replicated with 'Salesman Sample' on them ... so store staff had to cut off the official labels before they went on the shelves. (so funny).....

Even better was that when they got washed for first time the colour run and went pink ... I remember this 6ft bloke coming into the Shop complaining with his mother about the shirt when I was behind the tills installing new software. His mother turned around to me and said to me what do you think of the colour .... I said 'I think the pink quite suits you' ..... i could see him getting angry until the superstore manager stepped in and said ignore him he's an owl !

Was funny though...🤣 nearly as funny as the 1000 SUFC bears being printed with SHEFIELD (one F missing) - most went to Charity! ... 

Edited by S25OWL
  • Haha 3

Well I'm happy, my 70% off shirts have just arrived and to be fair the quality looks decent but won't know for sure until the weekend when I put the grandkids in theirs! Photo's will follow.