SWFC KIT ANNOUNCEMENT

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 10.45.40.jpg

Our pre-season fixture schedule kicks off today with a clash against Celtic at Dragon Park, Newport.

The Owls will be wearing a pre-season matchday Macron kit for our upcoming friendly fixtures, including today’s game against the Bhoys.

This pre-season kit will not go on sale to supporters but will be auctioned off at a later date to raise money for charities supported by SWFC and Macron.

While the Celtic fixture is set to take place behind closed doors, supporters can tune in live via iFollow.

Match passes are available on I-Follow

Look out for more announcements on the new 2021/22 kit in the coming weeks!

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Looks like they have put a lot of effort in just for a pre-season kit that will never go on sale.

I was expecting something super generic, just off the peg blue and white kit but this looks completely unique.

Yeah even if it's wild looking that's even better for me - I'm gonna bid and win one and put it in storage for later years

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Looks like they have put a lot of effort in just for a pre-season kit that will never go on sale.

I was expecting something super generic, just off the peg blue and white kit but this looks completely unique.

It is one of their generics tbf. Just ironed our badge on

E2BAE6C6-1BD2-4812-9909-FEF9042A7B49.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

Not trying to demean the importance of charity etc, but how come the club seems to do these sort of things well? But the important stuff like club infrastructure, playing squad and finances they’re bl00dy hopeless?!