Macron kit?

Guest Manwithastick

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

July 1st a key date you think for more changes?

Just seems a bit strange TBH? Would we have had a contract with Elev8 given it was in house/Chairman’s company?

The next thing obviously would be who is the shirt sponsor?

Might be much ado about nothing but given the way the Chairman has run the club during his time here, having a contract with an actual well known sportswear firm has to be seen as a dramatic sea change IMO?

2 minutes ago, Jim said:

Just seems a bit strange TBH? Would we have had a contract with Elev8 given it was in house/Chairman’s company?

Might be much ado about nothing but given the way the Chairman has run the club during his time here, having a contract with an actual well known sportswear firm has to be seen as a dramatic sea change IMO?

Definitely

To an outsider it would seem like no big deal but as fans of this club we know this is a big move from Channers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Owlstalk Shop

Guest gizowl

Someone starting to listen descent kit manufacturers just good sponsors for the front now, no more Chansiri and hopefully in time for my birthday on the 25th July. 

I’m with Jim on this in wondering if there’s more going on?

Total silence from Chansiri ( not that unusual, but he normally has an outburst when there’s a lot of criticism)

Ditching his shirt brand.

Reduced season ticket prices.

DBowl posting again.

definitely putting two and two together, but this is most unusual. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pod9 said:

AD1C3DA0-6A90-4806-A603-28816EC23037.thumb.png.15dbd3c6cac7b8ab44ed695e0fc66e10.png

Current Real Sociedad shirt. I’d be really happy with something like this. 

Nice that, a very tradtional look too harking back to our early years, hope the price can be somewhat cheapr though!

10 minutes ago, Jim said:

There must have been a contract, even though DC ownns elev8 it must fall under his 'group' of companies so will have to trade in a proper way

Maybe it makes his life easier to contract it out if he has lost interest....he can then wind up elev8 as I suspect we are their only customer?

8 minutes ago, Plonk said:

I’m with Jim on this in wondering if there’s more going on?

Total silence from Chansiri ( not that unusual, but he normally has an outburst when there’s a lot of criticism)

Ditching his shirt brand.

Reduced season ticket prices.

DBowl posting again.

definitely putting two and two together, but this is most unusual. 

The lack of the usual outburst I think is telling....