Macron kit?

Guest Manwithastick

11 minutes ago, Stevelknievel said:

Bit like getting a trades person in for a quote on some home improvements, but then complaining it’s too much and trying to do it yourself. 😂

I've got a mate like that.

He was having a new front door fitted, but was unhappy at how much they were charging to dismantle the old wooden porch frame and door, so he took a sledgehammer to it himself.

Cue the archway at the front of his house dropping and needing to be propped up with some scaffolding by a group of builders who happened to be working a couple of doors down, before emergency work was done to reinforce the brickwork.

2 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I've got a mate like that.

He was having a new front door fitted, but was unhappy at how much they were charging to dismantle the old wooden porch frame and door, so he took a sledgehammer to it himself.

Cue the archway at the front of his house dropping and needing to be propped up with some scaffolding by a group of builders who happened to be working a couple of doors down, before emergency work was done to reinforce the brickwork.

You post sums up our last few seasons. 😂

• Haha 2

Cheap looking tat. Never liked their kits. Suites our league 1 status though...... surprised they have some top fight teams abroad but thin cheap looking market knock off looking gear..... 

Who knows they may have got better.... let's see if we get any before Christmas 

34 minutes ago, Jim said:

Totally agree Plonk. It’s seven weeks since the rather bland token statement that came out after the Derby game there has been a wall of silence ever since despite the constant stream of negative stories/publicity that we’ve seen. Also Moore has been extremely quiet which in all fairness you would expect him to be at this time of year but given the negativity surely he’s felt tempted to try and allay some fans fears. Personally today’s news suggests something’s changing and my feeling is we’re going to  get a new owner sooner rather than later?

I see Chansiri seeing out this season as a minimum. Apart from the disaster of getting relegated again. Chansiri will get the same if not more money in 12 months time. He maybe just trying to right a few wrongs.

Turning down 1m for Windass aswell, tells me Chansiri wants us straight back up at the first attempt. 

I don't think he is on some winding down exercise to sell the club.

• Like 1