Macron kit?

Guest Manwithastick

5 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I expect the price of the new kit to be down at the £39 Mark as the excuse for the price increase will no longer exist.

2 hours ago, Pod9 said:

AD1C3DA0-6A90-4806-A603-28816EC23037.thumb.png.15dbd3c6cac7b8ab44ed695e0fc66e10.png

Current Real Sociedad shirt. I’d be really happy with something like this. 

Guest Mcguigan
9 minutes ago, room0035 said:

So it's taken 4 years for DC to work out getting a recognised company that makes kits for a living, to make them instead of making them yourselves with a company 12,000 miles away that always arrives late and cost double the price.

I expect the price of the new kit to be down at the £39 Mark as the excuse for the price increase will no longer exist.

now all we need is to get JD Sports to run the club shop.😁😁😁

Where do think Macron kits are manufactured.

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Indeed but they are a top flight team, who will be playing in European competition next season not a third division team.

I was thinking that the price might be more due to the suppliers cost ?

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, punkskaphil said:

It’s amazing that people still don’t understand the difference between brands and manufacturing, isn’t it?

He doesn’t understand much, tbf.

2 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

It’s amazing that people still don’t understand the difference between brands and manufacturing, isn’t it?

Hahahahahahaha

Keep it up you and Maguire will be perfect for one another.

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Well there football kits warehouse is based in the West Midlands so about 100 miles from the ground or about 2 hours by car.

That's a distribution centre. Not a factory. They aren't made there.

You see, a warehouse generally just holds stock whereas a factory actually makes the stock.

Most stuff is made in the same place. China most likely for 10p an hour.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, punkskaphil said:

Some people are just plain daft aren't they.

Not the same of course, but products sold in Aldi and Waitrose are manufactured in the same place. Just packaged differently. It's the same for clothes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Personally a little bit gutted…

Seeing the lass run up the hill for the elev8 ad before / during half time was the only thing that got me through watching last season on iFollow 

maybe she hasn’t had any pay and can join macron 🤷🏻‍♂️🤞🏻

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Interesting. Doesn’t sound like we will have the new kit anytime soon though!

Anything will be quicker than last few seasons - I am sure it's ready to go they just need to get rid of the 70% ELEV8 kit first

Also get the training kit sold and then bang ... double whammy cos they launch the actual kit ...

3 minutes ago, Jwowl said:

Personally a little bit gutted…

Seeing the lass run up the hill for the elev8 ad before / during half time was the only thing that got me through watching last season on iFollow 

maybe she hasn’t had any pay and can join macron 🤷🏻‍♂️🤞🏻

Absolutely. I'm sure you know that's Mam Tor summit Castleton. I was brought up in the village. Great view of 'me uncle Bill's chimney' as I called it as a kid. He worked in the cement works at Hope. The ad was always better than the match. The only reason I did iFollow. Perhaps apart from Cardiff at home. Av heard Macron interested but Mr C want a transfer fee. £350000?