Macron kit?

Guest Manwithastick

Guest Mcguigan
8 minutes ago, royalowlisback said:

That Yellow kit is fantastic.

That would be very popular. Very nice.

Guest Jack the Hat
23 minutes ago, Onge said:

Macron logo looks like a down arrow... pretty apt given the trajectory of this club...

It's to show the players where the ball is.

1 hour ago, BIG D said:

Because they only got the call at 11.00 this morning

lol

There's probably an element of truth in this!

1st July will probably be linked to when the new accounting period starts.  Need to show any income in the right year.  Maybe DC has learned something 

They’ve produced some decent strips from other clubs in all honesty. So I’m pleased with the news in the sense that we won’t be having the horse meyt elev8 strips anymore. 

bit dissapointed that it says “long term”

as in the long term I would prefer something like Nike adidas or under armour for when were lifting the europa league trophy. 

I may invest in a non playing shirt this season. Won’t be getting an actual shirt as I’m a slightly rotund adult and I wouldn’t want to put people off their dinner. 

So it's taken 4 years for DC to work out getting a recognised company that makes kits for a living, to make them instead of making them yourselves with a company 12,000 miles away that always arrives late and cost double the price.

I expect the price of the new kit to be down at the £39 Mark as the excuse for the price increase will no longer exist.

now all we need is to get JD Sports to run the club shop.😁😁😁

Just now, room0035 said:

So it's taken 4 years for DC to work out getting a recognised company that makes kits for a living, to make them instead of making them yourselves with a company 12,000 miles away that always arrives late and cost double the price.

I expect the price of the new kit to be down at the £39 Mark as the excuse for the price increase will no longer exist.

now all we need is to get JD Sports to run the club shop.😁😁😁

The real sociedad one that someone put ip earlier was £71 

not sure if that’s cause it’s a foreign kit but that’s day light robbery