Kit release 'imminent' and trialists set to come in

4 hours ago, Hughdowd said:

Why not have open trials for all non -league/part time footballers playing in South Yorkshire???…..Over the next 2 weekends??….Would be first in professional football… never know.. could find the next Ian Wright/ Jamie Vardy ….Giving players a second chance would find us players that appreciate and relish playing professionally 

They should just have an open day for us lot to turn up, see if we can do owt 🤷‍♂️

Guest Therealrealist
3 hours ago, Morepork said:

How the f@ck can you describe the annual kit release and the arrival of trialists as “promising”…….how low is the bar right now!!

Exactamondo..dc’s pr team are gettin a bit silly...tomorrow’s good news...scoreboard is still working and looking shiny🤓

14 hours ago, Jim said:

Regardless of our current problems, I don’t believe it’s down to the Chairman being skint? I think it’s more down to not having current cash flow in this country and difficulty getting finance out of Thailand but totally expecting to be told otherwise after posting this 🤣

You have been told otherwise

So let me get this straight.

The Thai government are quite happy for Chansiri to reduce his tax bill by losing money on SWFC, but are stopping him from taking money out of Thailand to spend reducing his losses?

• Haha 1