Kit release 'imminent' and trialists set to come in

a development that would see a huge boost in finances due to an increase in season ticket sales

That's not true though is it, because it's last seasons money, which the club have had for 12 months and already spent.  There's no new money, or an "increase" in season ticket sales , unless I've missed something

• Like 5

Just now, Manwë said:

That's not true though is it, because it's last seasons money, which the club have had for 12 months and already spent.  There's no new money, or an "increase" in season ticket sales , unless I've missed something

I think it's talking hypothetically should stadium restrictions lift next month

• Thanks 1

Guest gizowl
25 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Sounds promising 

Don't get too exited I'm going for a trial and I'm 60.

"One of those issues faced since the end of last season has been numerous wage problems. We also understand that, although progress has been slow, Chansiri is very eager to spell an end to this issue, but a resolution soon is very much dependant on the potential lifting of stadium restrictions on the 19th July – a development that would see a huge boost in finances due to an increase in season ticket sales. However, that end to restrictions is certainly not for definite, though many leading virologists have supported a mid-July reopening"

Hang on a minute..
I thought our chairman was MINTED??
I thought it was only the EFL stopping him from spending his money??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

"One of those issues faced since the end of last season has been numerous wage problems. We also understand that, although progress has been slow, Chansiri is very eager to spell an end to this issue, but a resolution soon is very much dependant on the potential lifting of stadium restrictions on the 19th July – a development that would see a huge boost in finances due to an increase in season ticket sales. However, that end to restrictions is certainly not for definite, though many leading virologists have supported a mid-July reopening"

Hang on a minute..
I thought our chairman was MINTED??
I thought it was only the EFL stopping him from spending his money??

Regardless of our current problems, I don’t believe it’s down to the Chairman being skint? I think it’s more down to not having current cash flow in this country and difficulty getting finance out of Thailand but totally expecting to be told otherwise after posting this 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, casbahowl said:

At least 50% of Owlstalk members will have to research new cutting edge satirical comments if the kit’s out on time in order to boost their post count!  🙂

Bit of a divisive post. Why can’t we all get along?

(bet you don't give THIS post your thumbs up) 🤣

On a serious note I'd really love to see you post about the football, about the team, about your memories of matches and games gone by instead of this total obsession with trying to get one over on fellow fans

It'd be way more positive and beneficial

(And way less tedious)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Lythamowl said:

new shirts ?

brilliant!

just no bugger to wear them.........;-)

So the usual delivery of 16 medium sized shirts into the shop before the season starts will be perfect then for the pre- season first team to wear in the games

Can see Hunt turning out in one of the three 5XL shirts we get and it being like a parachute on him

28 minutes ago, Jim said:

Regardless of our current problems, I don’t believe it’s down to the Chairman being skint? I think it’s more down to not having current cash flow in this country and difficulty getting finance out of Thailand but totally expecting to be told otherwise after posting this 🤣

The "difficulty" he has getting money out of Thailand can only arise from him not having enough of it in Thailand. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Bit of a divisive post. Why can’t we all get along?

(bet you don't give THIS post your thumbs up) 🤣

On a serious note I'd really love to see you post about the football, about the team, about your memories of matches and games gone by instead of this total obsession with trying to get one over on fellow fans

It'd be way more positive and beneficial

(And way less tedious)

It’s very tongue in cheek and a bit of a check & balance against some of the nastier & very often untrue posts that seem to have been allowed to go unchecked on here recently 🙂

• Like 3

Just now, casbahowl said:

It’s very tongue in cheek and a bit of a check & balance against some of the nastier & very often untrue posts that seem to have been allowed to go unchecked on here recently 🙂

Sorry if I misunderstood - I just went from your last 5 years of posting that's all 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop