Kit release 'imminent' and trialists set to come in

Why not have open trials for all non -league/part time footballers playing in South Yorkshire???…..Over the next 2 weekends??….Would be first in professional football… never know.. could find the next Ian Wright/ Jamie Vardy ….Giving players a second chance would find us players that appreciate and relish playing professionally 

1 hour ago, Jim said:

Regardless of our current problems, I don’t believe it’s down to the Chairman being skint? I think it’s more down to not having current cash flow in this country and difficulty getting finance out of Thailand but totally expecting to be told otherwise after posting this 🤣

I think he’s got a limited on how much he can draw out or transfer per day from his Natwest saver account. 

Damn Natwest 

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

If you’re good enough you’re young enough lol 

Well I think the only criteria is .

1. You have a pulse. 

2.  You have a pair of boots. 

3. You don't mind been paid late if at all.

Guest gizowl
23 minutes ago, Elvin Parsnip said:

I thought DC said the fans season ticket money paid for nothing ….

Correct mate it must have paid for sommat because its gone. 

Guest Mcguigan
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Bit of a divisive post. Why can’t we all get along?

(bet you don't give THIS post your thumbs up) 🤣

On a serious note I'd really love to see you post about the football, about the team, about your memories of matches and games gone by instead of this total obsession with trying to get one over on fellow fans

It'd be way more positive and beneficial

(And way less tedious)

Pot, kettle, black. You were calling us all cry babies yesterday.

42 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Why not have open trials for all non -league/part time footballers playing in South Yorkshire???…..Over the next 2 weekends??….Would be first in professional football… never know.. could find the next Ian Wright/ Jamie Vardy ….Giving players a second chance would find us players that appreciate and relish playing professionally 

There are hundreds of players that fall into this category. It’s blending a team from a group of individuals that is the required magic.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"One of those issues faced since the end of last season has been numerous wage problems. We also understand that, although progress has been slow, Chansiri is very eager to spell an end to this issue, but a resolution soon is very much dependant on the potential lifting of stadium restrictions on the 19th July – a development that would see a huge boost in finances due to an increase in season ticket sales. However, that end to restrictions is certainly not for definite, though many leading virologists have supported a mid-July reopening"

Hang on a minute..
I thought our chairman was MINTED??
I thought it was only the EFL stopping him from spending his money??

And I thought that fans money pays for nothing 🙄

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

"One of those issues faced since the end of last season has been numerous wage problems. We also understand that, although progress has been slow, Chansiri is very eager to spell an end to this issue, but a resolution soon is very much dependant on the potential lifting of stadium restrictions on the 19th July – a development that would see a huge boost in finances due to an increase in season ticket sales. However, that end to restrictions is certainly not for definite, though many leading virologists have supported a mid-July reopening"

Hang on a minute..
I thought our chairman was MINTED??
I thought it was only the EFL stopping him from spending his money??

Why would there be a huge boost in new ST sales . I just do not see "new" season ticket holders appearing. 

• Like 1