Final Straw

23 minutes ago, 1867 said:

Me and my mate were playing pool tonight, his firm work closely with the club shop/comms dept at hillsborough, reckons Chansiri is rebranding the club (again?) and we are getting a gold elephant as our mascot starting from next season, also rebranding the club with gold away/3rd kit (unconfirmed which).

Can he stop now please and fizz off! It’s beyond a ******** joke!

I might be wrong and don’t being corrected if I am...But I think you might actually be a blade or other local scrubbers team fan boy/girl..

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, 1867 said:

Me and my mate were playing pool tonight, his firm work closely with the club shop/comms dept at hillsborough, reckons Chansiri is rebranding the club (again?) and we are getting a gold elephant as our mascot starting from next season, also rebranding the club with gold away/3rd kit (unconfirmed which).

Can he stop now please and fizz off! It’s beyond a ******** joke!

Could be worse. We could be playing red. 

If it brings in more Thai money, so be it. But I highly doubt a Gold Elephant mascot is gonna sway the Thai  rich list. 

Maybe he should have bought Coventry...

image.jpeg.80246cedd1e05f3c3e9741ac9bc9062a.jpeg

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

.........and they're white!

White elephant - a possession that is useless or troublesome, especially one that is expensive to maintain or difficult to dispose of.

SWFC are the white elephant.  

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Rogers said:

White elephant - a possession that is useless or troublesome, especially one that is expensive to maintain or difficult to dispose of.

SWFC are the white elephant.  

Yep, that was my point! lol

I’ll wager now for posterity that the inclusion of a golden elephant in the badge results in record low attendances and unrest of the highest order!!!

Just in case you’ve not thought that far ahead Dejphon……..:Chansiri:

• Like 1

I'd heard a similar thing but dismissed it as rumour until I saw your post. Now 2 of us have heard it I'm starting to think it must be true. From what I was told the gold elephant badge is what Att wants and as he runs the club completely then it's definitely happening. He also oversees all transfers and signs players based on their Instagram posts. And he plays football manager and signs players who do well for him on that. And he thinks that if we have a squad of just 12 players those players will play more often so will get better cos thats what happens on fifa career mode, he's going to ask the physios to lower the injury frequency and severity settings for us next season too. And we're having a red and white away kit as well as the gold 3rd kit. 

• Haha 4