Final Straw

39 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Would anyone be totally shocked if the 'lucky' elephant made it somewhere onto our kit?

I wouldn't 

If we score next season, "doing the elephant" will be the goal celebration - pockets out, hampton out...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Morepork said:

I’ll wager now for posterity that the inclusion of a golden elephant in the badge results in record low attendances and unrest of the highest order!!!

Just in case you’ve not thought that far ahead Dejphon……..:Chansiri:

Yep, let's show him just how bad customers we really can be!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Don't as it's all getting clearer.....our new owner is a Thai multi national company who has an elephant on their marketing materials and is already involved in English football

Or have I been sampling their products already this morning....

image.jpg

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I will be honest

As an Admin of the site you read threads like this and think ‘ahh bless him - looks like a 13 year old has posted something after having his first ever pint of lager’ and then you just go ahead and delete it

lol

But.. with this regime.. I don’t want to delete it only to find it actually really does get announced tomorrow 🤣🤣

This is the thing 

This current regime is so batshit crazy it could actually turn out to be not some drug riddled windup but actually true! 🤣

what do I do?

Do I lock the thread?

Bless his cotton socks..don’t think he realises you can read his previous posts as well...