Trust Statement

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Where has Nixon said that? Also wouldn't compare chansiri to Blackpool's bad owners who took out more than they put in

But he can write off our losses against Thai tax and mainly put in just loans so similar.

Nixon says he wants too high price , but just opening shot I bet.

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I rest my case

Rest whatever you want mate,  if you want to deny it’s an issue that’s your bag not mine 

Have your moment in the sun pointing fingers at Chansiri fan boys all you want, but basically mocking the fact not only the owners son was sent dogs abuse by our own ‘fans’ but also senior players and staff members goes a bit too far for me

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Rest whatever you want mate,  if you want to deny it’s an issue that’s your bag not mine 

Have your moment in the sun pointing fingers at Chansiri fan boys all you want, but basically mocking the fact not only the owners son was sent dogs abuse by our own ‘fans’ but also senior players and staff members goes a bit too far for me

Are you ok?

Absolutely nobody is saying abusing people online is fine or acceptable

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, Hornsby said:

But he can write off our losses against Thai tax and mainly put in just loans so similar.

Nixon says he wants too high price , but just opening shot I bet.

When a director injects cash into a business it is usually accounted for within"directors loans"  he has also written off a substantial part of this via a share issue, this doesn't mean he hasn't put that money in.

39 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Out of interest, are you able to say how many members you have signed up?

We had 630 or so before today. There's been a steady stream of new joiners today on top which is great. Of course though there is power in numbers. I'll repeat what I've often said before in that I'd encourage all Owls fans to join. It's a tenner, you get a nice badge and not importantly your say in what the Trust does. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you ok?

lol

Course not, all absolutely fine innit 

After all it was only young Att, not like there’s senior players and members of staff who removed themselfs from SC because they were sick and tired of it 👀

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Course not, all absolutely fine innit 

After all it was only young Att, not like there’s senior players and members of staff who removed themselfs from SC because they were sick and tired of it 👀

Nobody is saying abusing people online is ok mate

You seem to be stuck on this point arguing something that nobody is disagreeing with you on

lol

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Apologies for my earlier comments.

Ive just put the phone down from a Nigerian prince who is heading a consortium to turn the club around - and is getting nowhere with his approaches to the club. He has offered to transfer me £100k as a gesture of goodwill and to use my contacts to ensure he is given the best treatment when he contacts the club.

Ive just sent him my bank details.

I'll keep you informed.

Jacob Esan 

Yes we are saved..

• Like 1

the value of the club in league 1 is £1 based on player values debts and other financial reasons , i honestly dont think chansiri gives a throw about our supporters he bought the club as a toy for his son who wanted us to be in premier league.  the plan was premier league or bust ,now thats failed we are doomed 

6 hours ago, RedDragonOwl said:

Could do with a massive banner on the bridge where the tram goes in town. Something that would perhaps get media attention. Even advertise a protest date on it.

E.g.

"Chansiri is the worst thing to happen to SWFC since the Hillsborough disaster, protest (insert date)".

Poor taste using the Hillsborough disaster.

You're more likely to paint the fans in a negative image if I'm honest.

It would get media coverage for the wrong reasons.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SWFC Trust said:

We had 630 or so before today. There's been a steady stream of new joiners today on top which is great. Of course though there is power in numbers. I'll repeat what I've often said before in that I'd encourage all Owls fans to join. It's a tenner, you get a nice badge and not importantly your say in what the Trust does. 

Hopefully it will grow, the more members that joined, the bigger the voice. 

13 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I just want to know the truth.

We can speculate, but we don't know.

DC needs to be honest with the FANS.

Come on DC, tell us the worst.

He's still hiding behind the sofa with the curtains shut mate.

He hasn't even the guts to come out and confirm the times we've been embargoed. In fact I seem to remember he was still pushing season ticket deals knowing full well we were under embargo.

Charlatan.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Pastor Kidneys said:

He's still hiding behind the sofa with the curtains shut mate.

He hasn't even the guts to come out and confirm the times we've been embargoed. In fact I seem to remember he was still pushing season ticket deals knowing full well we were under embargo.

Charlatan.

He is, but he can't hide forever.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest whowantstoberich
2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you ok?

lol

Stand back, this vehicle is reversing.

Stand back, this vehicle is reversing.