Trust Statement

Just now, Royal_D said:

Disagree sorry,  much larger picture to it for me ,  one the owner is completely responsible for though 

So you don't do maths?

It's 3 points a win, 1 for a draw.  On that basis, Wednesday stay up.  Enter Chansiri and we are down.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Disagree sorry,  much larger picture to it for me ,  one the owner is completely responsible for though 

But you cant change facts, -6  took us down. Of course we were ******** poor but ironically good enough to have stayed up. That is all down to one man.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

My prediction is that after being proven wrong on suggesting the fans are to blame, and having tried the 'chansiri is getting horrific bile abuse' line, we'll next get the 'Chansiri's family are getting horrific abuse' cliche line 

Guaranteed

Always the case

Watch this space - bet ya it's coming

They do get horrific abuse though don’t they, let’s be fair , even you can’t deny that ?  despite the current circumstances and the owner been culpable , vile things will be getting said on Social Media 

Lee Bullen binned social media off because he was sick of getting dogs abuse,  but yeh , it’s absolutely not an issue is it 

2 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Didn't disagree though, whatever the rights or wrongs of the chansiri reign there is no excuse for the abuse on social media that att chansiri received.  

I have no idea what was said on social media, but can we please show some respect here?

That's our Senior Footballing Advisor you're talking about - at least use his title.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

My prediction is that after being proven wrong on suggesting the fans are to blame, and having tried the 'chansiri is getting horrific bile abuse' line, we'll next get the 'Chansiri's family are getting horrific abuse' cliche line 

Guaranteed

Always the case

Watch this space - bet ya it's coming

It's like when Chansiri has said in the past, in one of many of his bizarre rants/statements that he has suffered online abuse. I once put it that if that was the case then he should name and shame the culprits, just like when the likes of Rashford or Sterling have suffered horrific racial abuse by Internet trolls, taking a screenshot of the messages and going public with them. 

But we have yet to see these so called messages, do you why? Because I bet there is a huge chance them messages don't even exist and he's used the accusations as a deterrent to mask over his own failures and once again not excepting his mistakes. 

There's a difference between saying how poorly he has performed at running a business/the club to actual derogatory comments, unfortunately many think the two are exactly the same.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Didn't disagree though, whatever the rights or wrongs of the chansiri reign there is no excuse for the abuse on social media that att chansiri received.  

It's not really relevant to how he has ruined the club though is it?

• Like 2

Guest Hornsby
3 hours ago, vulva said:

Well, the current owner who has invested £350m has been likened to Pol Pot on here this morning.We clearly need a change of direction, and have done for a long time, but I’m not sure that kind of thing would help. 

I get about £15 million hard cash , valuing stadium at real old price in Accounts.

Rest is loans.

New stadium value plus rents , he is in profit.

Plus Thai tax refund , transferring clubs losses.

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

I get about £15 million hard cash , valuing stadium at real old price in Accounts.

Rest is loans.

New stadium value plus rents , he is in profit.

Plus Thai tax refund , transferring clubs losses.

No chance. The Rhodes deal alone cost us nearly £20m. 

Guest Hornsby
1 minute ago, vulva said:

No chance. The Rhodes deal alone cost us nearly £20m. 

Done by Atty who can also write off losses in Owls against his Thai TUG shares.

Guest Hornsby
Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

Think your sums are quite a bit out there 

Maybe, based on Chansiris figures. 

And calculations done by my 12 year old .

Blackpool fans showed we can get rid of this unsavoury mob and Nixon hints we are clearly for sale now.

2 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Blackpool fans showed we can get rid of this unsavoury mob and Nixon hints we are clearly for sale now.

Then surely we are all happy. DBOwl is back posting. Things are changing. 

5 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

Where has Nixon said that? Also wouldn't compare chansiri to Blackpool's bad owners who took out more than they put in