Trust Statement

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Players money is nailed on,there wages would be paid before any other creditors from sale of remaining assets,including HMRC..https://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/footballers-not-paid-wages/

By that time it’s too late, the business is bust!

If it’s to continue, it needs to pay its ongoing running costs from trading, not from sale of assets. 

The point is, if wages aren’t being paid, the business is on an absolute knife edge 

Guest Grandad
9 hours ago, Ian said:

Interesting sales pitch

Problem is that the trust have lined themselves up with a bloke who has a worse track records of running football clubs than Chansiri!!

You honestly think that

A. It's a sales pitch?

B. That the Trust are promoting Chris Turner as an alternative to Chansiri?

C. That Chris Turner could genuinely be worse?

8 minutes ago, Grandad said:

You honestly think that

A. It's a sales pitch?

B. That the Trust are promoting Chris Turner as an alternative to Chansiri?

C. That Chris Turner could genuinely be worse?

A. Yes...the last line

B. Not yet but they have lined up alongside him

C. Yes.....he’s already been involved in 2 clubs with, let’s say, less than successful results and his current project looks “interesting”

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

No

No they haven’t 

Yes

Yes they have

was your comment based on you believing that they haven’t lined themselves up with anyone or that that you believe that person has a successful track record?

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

Yes

Yes they have

was your comment based on you believing that they haven’t lined themselves up with anyone or that that you believe that person has a successful track record?

My comment was based on the fact you're trying to push a narrative and agenda against a hard working well meaning, capable and decent new fans group by chatting total sheeeeeeeeeeeyiiiiite

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hornsby
38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

True

99.99% of those who attend those meetings and fans forum go to listen to him, agree with everything he says, and give him a standing ovation when he's (finally) finished talking

lol

Same for all dictators.

Then you get a Chernobyl and by.

The £7 million stadium loan in September is our nuclear leak.

15 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

By that time it’s too late, the business is bust!

If it’s to continue, it needs to pay its ongoing running costs from trading, not from sale of assets. 

The point is, if wages aren’t being paid, the business is on an absolute knife edge 

Think your missing the point  I was trying to make mate,the players have nothing to fear from any Clubs potential insolvency,other than them being brassed off about not getting paid/paid on time there money is always going to be there.

If you read further down the article as well,it references the issue of players being  seen as only money orientated...if they take such actions as walking away....Can have implications on how easily they obtain another Club.

if they walk away as well for breach of contract,the Clubs obligation to continue to pay them ends there....Unless they have another Employer what do they gain?..of course any salary unpaid would still be due...

Its a pandemic,and Clubs are still Employers ..

The Club/business may well be on a knife edge if the Chairmans having to shell a speculated 2 million a Month...but if we are,you can bet others will be in the same boat.

EFL/PFA strangely quiet on this? you would think there would be some sabre rattling on their part over this yet silence?...

Strange....i would like to know what exactly the Club have said to the EFL in terms of explanation??  

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

My comment was based on the fact you're trying to push a narrative and agenda against a hard working well meaning, capable and decent new fans group by chatting total sheeeeeeeeeeeyiiiiite

lol

Haha....so on nothing then

5 minutes ago, parajack said:

Think your missing the point  I was trying to make mate,the players have nothing to fear from any Clubs potential insolvency,other than them being brassed off about not getting paid/paid on time there money is always going to be there.

If you read further down the article as well,it references the issue of players being  seen as only money orientated...if they take such actions as walking away....Can have implications on how easily they obtain another Club.

if they walk away as well for breach of contract,the Clubs obligation to continue to pay them ends there....Unless they have another Employer what do they gain?..of course any salary unpaid would still be due...

The Club/business may well be on a knife edge if the Chairmans having to shell a speculated 2 million a Month...but if we are,you can bet others will be in the same boat.

EFL/PFA strangely quiet on this? you would think there would be some sabre rattling on their part over this yet silence?...

Strange....i would like to know what exactly the Club have said to the EFL in terms of explanation??  

Don't find it strange, mainly because I would be shocked if we are the only club in this situation.

There are reports that several clubs in the EFL are looking at the furlough scheme for June.  So many clubs have had very little income now for 12 months plus and all but a small percentage were loss making to start with.  

The issue we have is the leadership vacuum at the club and nobody being there day to day to reassure the players etc.  This is always going to lead to players being felt like they are being kept in the dark and talking to the press.

8 hours ago, parajack said:

It’s an unholy mess and you’re right, we can’t be the only club going through massive cash flow issues. You’d hope the EFL would take a common sense approach with regard to owners injecting cash to pay wages and keep the business running during the pandemic and I’m sure they will. 

Im really concerned that there aren’t plenty of other clubs making the news and I think we were having cash issues before Covid?

If DC has come to the end of funds he’s able/willing to inject, then I genuinely fear for our future 

Awful times

Guest Hornsby
23 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

It’s an unholy mess and you’re right, we can’t be the only club going through massive cash flow issues. You’d hope the EFL would take a common sense approach with regard to owners injecting cash to pay wages and keep the business running during the pandemic and I’m sure they will. 

Im really concerned that there aren’t plenty of other clubs making the news and I think we were having cash issues before Covid?

If DC has come to the end of funds he’s able/willing to inject, then I genuinely fear for our future 

Awful times

TUG thriving.

He has cash.

Admin is future , then new better owner.

Like many other clubs doing well now.

Guest Hornsby
Just now, Essix Blue said:

TUG isn’t his company 

But he has million in shares that are rising rapidly and paying generous dividends.

Also Att and family.

Anyway, club told us TUF bought us from Milan M, originally.